Lainie's back and on a mission :)

:( Aww Lainie big hug to you
and hope you get the situation sorted soon hen
and that you are soon right back at it and ready to roll
hope its nothing to serious xx

Well done on the loss last week and I hope you feel better soon. Well done keeping it together foodwise, you star! x

Hey Lainie hun

I hope you are ok, you know we are all here for you hun

big hugs and take care

xx

Hiya hun i'm a bit late but congrats on the 2lbs off :) i hope you had a good weekend and everything is alright for you! Glad to hear WW is still going strongly for you though! i usually lose it completely with diet when i feel rubbish! so be v proud :) take care hun xxx

<<sneaks back in like a naughty school kid>>

Hi peeps....Thanks so much for all your lovely messages and Im sorry for disappearing on you all. Just had a really random week or so and really struggled with a lot of things. Work has been emotionally draining recently, things with OH have been a little bit strange, because of how I was feeling in myself I was probably causing issues with us.. Thankfully he realised I was just having a bit of a low phase and has stuck through it.. In the last couple of days I've felt whatever it is thats been buggin me drifting off.. I suffered from depression when I was 19/20, so im sure it was something like that, cos it certainly wasnt logical.

But yeah, Im back.. I have lost the plot sightly with the foodage stuff this week, but Im going to fix that. thanks for being there while I've been 'away' lol... Ur all fab :) xx

Re: Getting back to it after that little blip..

Lovely to have you back posting again Lainie
I really sympathise with you on the depression stuff you never know when it's going to strike you or how bad it's a horrid thing to suffer from
Hope you have a good weekend hen

Hey sweetie, big squishy :hug99:

Suffer from similar stuff myself, hope you are getting the help you need hon. Just be kind to yourself, ok? :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend x

I hope things are picking up for you. I sympathise with the depression stuff too. I had a serious bout some years ago and have never really been the same since, so pleased that OH is supportive too. Look after yourself xx

Back