Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Ok so last week I spoke a little too soon and the past 6 or 7 days has been absolutely horrendous, I don't remember feeling like this for a very very long time.. I actually had a bit of a meltdown at work on fri afternoon (in the toilets, didnt want to comp freak everyone out..) and then suceeded in doing the same over the phone to my dad.. some times I really do feel the 700 miles between me and my family, as much as i love my OH and couldnt cope without him, sometimes I just need the fam that have known me for the whole of my life. Anyway, I think I hit the wall on fri, and I think its turning around, I dont want to speak too soon, but hopefully. Im going to swallow my pride and make an appt with my doc however cos I think i need to do something more than just cope with it..

So sorry for disappearing, you guys' support has been wonderful, it really has, and i've missed mini's soo much. I hope ur all doing ok, and bear with me, i'll hopefully be up and running again soon. Much love and huge squishy hugs xxxx

sorry things haven't been going so good Lainie I hope things improve real soon and that you have a lovely week ahead x

Welcome back Lainie, I am so pleased you are going to your GP, speaking from personal experience I can't emphasise enough how important it is to put your hand up and ask for help, hopefully things will be onwards and upwards (apart from the scales of course!!!)

Keep visting us on here, even if you feel you're not sticking to plan, we are all here for you missus xx

I agree with Laura, asking for help is a good thing to do, why struggle on when maybe the GP can help ease things for a while.

I hope you start to feel more yourself soon and make sure you are kind to yourself xx

Thanks guys, I'm gearing myself up to go and see my GP...Now just need to actually make the appointment...lol... The food side has taken a bit of a backseat just now which is annoying me, but I just need to get my head on an even keel again then I can focus on getting that sorted. I dont intend to give up.

I have an interview tomoro morning for another job, so keeping fingers crossed, as this current one runs out on the 30th..

Although I may not always get round to popping in and sayin hi, I am reading and still with you guys in that sense, thanks for being great :) xx

Good luck fo the interview tomorrow, sending many positive thoughts your way. And get yourself down to the GP mrs. Look after yourself xx

Dropping in to give you a big hug :hug99: Hope the interview went well. Keep looking after yourself and I hope things pick up again soon

Re: Trying to sort myself out..

Hope the Interview went well and that you've built up the courage to visit the quack, hope your feeling better about things soon
Have a lovely weekend

hope you're okay Lainie and that you drop in soon to let us know you're okay xxx

Hi everyone. Well its been a while, took a bit of a break for a while but am back, about 4 months later, having rejoined WW today weighing in at only 2 pounds over what I was when i stopped last year. Ive now left my job, and am currently seeking something new. My friend is getting married in October and im bridesmaid, so I have a beautiful dress to fit into :) i weighed in today at 16st and I would like to get rid of 2 at least. Hope everyone is doing ok, sorry for disappearing, and I will try and catch up soon xx

Welcome back Lainie! And well done in only gaining 2lbs, thats amazing.
Nothing like the thought of bridesmaids frocks and wedding photos to motivate you, it's good to see you back Mrs :D
Dont quite know how I managed to get away with such a small increase, only reasoning is being out of work meaning im not sat at a desk all day and have done a lot of running around to do with my youth work stuff lol. My bridesmaid dress is a fab motivator, theyve ordered it two sizes too big and im determined theyll have a lot of pulling in to do :p . Its good to be back and im working hard to get reacquainted with it all. Day 2 and im on my way :)

Ok, day 3.. I started again the other day with the new plan, however day 1 and 2 have basically been a disaster as for some reason i just cant get my head round the new system. For that reason Ive decided to continue on the old plan as i can understand it more, and it worked before lol.. So, here we go again lol x

Back