Lamb of God in February

I nearly got my nose broken last time I saw Machine Head in Manchester!! Kicked in the face in the mosh-pit!! Ace though!!
Metallica were good this summer :)

The leeds crowd didn't seem to appreciate them as much as the reading lot lol Tallica that is ....Yeah Machine Head I saw at download a while ago and luckily some scary bouncer size dudes were stood infront of me protecting me from the mosh-pit mentalists lol

The leeds crowd didn't seem to appreciate them as much as the reading lot lol Tallica that is ....Yeah Machine Head I saw at download a while ago and luckily some scary bouncer size dudes were stood infront of me protecting me from the mosh-pit mentalists lol

I was at Leeds! I thought they were good, considering how cr*p the sound in general was all weekend!!!

EDIT - I'm afraid I was in the mosh-pit of my own free will........

Awesome IS too lame a word Cherry :D

When I was at LoG in NY some guy started on me, then came back later to apologise to my OH saying he didnt realise I was a girl!!! The Cheek! :p i mean I have long hair, wearing a black shirt and black jeans! no guy there looked like that at all at all :p

must say I'm not a big machine head fan, they support LoG in NY. my OH loves em tho so he was happy :D

I was at Leeds! I thought they were good, considering how cr*p the sound in general was all weekend!!!

EDIT - I'm afraid I was in the mosh-pit of my own free will........

They were ace but where we were stood it seemed to be all the indie lot who just thought they'd show up and see what they were like....i'm hoping next years line up is great as we've already bought weekend tickets lol I suppose if its rubbish there's always ebay :D

LOL I'm usually the sap who buys tickets off ebay as I'm too slack to get them in time!!!

Awesome IS too lame a word Cherry :D

When I was at LoG in NY some guy started on me, then came back later to apologise to my OH saying he didnt realise I was a girl!!! The Cheek! :p i mean I have long hair, wearing a black shirt and black jeans! no guy there looked like that at all at all :p

must say I'm not a big machine head fan, they support LoG in NY. my OH loves em tho so he was happy :D

Hahah the guy must've been too involved in the music to notice. I reckon Machine Head will be playing the festivals next year

Back