Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lance Armstrong, here I come!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by annaphylactic, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well - i've bitten the bullet and BOUGHT A BICYCLE!! Ha ha ha ha... oh good god, what have I done...

The last time I sat on one of those little triangular saddles I was about 12 - so we are talking about fifteen years ago... my my, my arse is going to be SO sore!

Anyway - must. get. fit. Got my gym induction tomorrow night so this is the start of the whole new me :p - fingers crossed I don't do anything stupid like fall face first on the treadmill etc.. I am soooo unfit!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Anna!!

I can't even remember the last time I was on a bike or in a gym. Although I used to have a little obsession for the gym when I was at school. Only because I could beat the boys at pull ups and weights!! Hahaha! LS is right though, too much excercise on 500 cals can be unkind on the scales. I know from previous experience!!!

Have fun on the new road to fitness though!

B x

4. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi girls - thanks for your replies :) No, I won't over do it... just want to start getting active and see how I get on...

I am finding I am exhausted all the time at the moment... that 'ketosis' energy surge has definitely gone away - I don't know if it is the weather or what, but I am really struggling day to day :(

x

5. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It might be a touch of the seasonal blues honey!

Plus you're due for a milk week soon, might perk you up to have a few extra calories intake for a week!!

B x

6. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I love my bike, I just wish I would use it more!!! My youngest son is almost 3 and wont sit on the very expensive fancy bike seat we got for my bike. he thinks he is too big and wants to go on his own bike so I have to walk beside him!

I decided to start walking more last week and its made a big difference to my mood and energy levels. I suffer from SAD a bit so need to get some day light while i can. The walking has made a huge difference on me. If I sit around too much I get into a rutt! Today its freezing and totally raining here but I still did my daily walk. Ill be glad for a hot bath tonight though!

7. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Do u know what, that is one of my aims when I have lost more weight to get a bike, I enjoy cycling (although haven't actually done any for about 11/12 yrs!) But I wouldn't have the guts to get on a bike just now, would be too worried about the rear view (of me, that is!) and ppl laughing at me!! :rolleyes:

Was just saying to my mum the other week that I would really like to get a bike when I've lost more weight! That and trampolining!! I remember enjoying it sooo much when at school but don't know how to find a local club or something... would like something quite informal, if anyone has any ideas or knows of anywhere (I'm in Essex) pls let me know!! x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.