Lancsgirls wedding weightloss

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Well today is day one!
I'm Ang 36 mum of three and 18st 9lbs! I was 25st a few years back and paid private for a gastric band I managed to get to 16st in about 14 months then fell pregnant with amber, she's now 2, I've had a few issues with my band and have to wait about 3 months to start having it filled again so didn't want to waste those months and get bigger! Tried cd and Exante but tbh although I lost weight it was horrible and the lack of taste and variety put me off! So here I am!
Me and my fiancé Jason get married in feb 2013 and Ive found my ideal dress, I'd like to be a normal size and weight not only for that day but having been big most of my life I'm fed
Up with the life I lead regarding my weight! It holds me back I have no confidence unless I'm
Drunk and I do want to be healthy and fit!

Day two! Didn't sleep a wink last night with this bloody cold I have! Think it's a Chet infection so off to doctors later! Jumped on scales and they say 3 lbs off already! Ha a slight slip with a cube of cheese! Totally forgot I was on a vlcd! But I don't think it will do much harm! I have all the symptoms of ketosis but it's too soon so it's probably being under the weather.
Forgot to
Mention earlier that I make cakes for a hobby and I sell to friends and family and I have a huge tangled themed cake to finish off decorating for tomorrow, I'm hoping I can get through this first week without eating cake!!! Lol

Well I've got a Chet infection from
Hell! Now an ear and throat infection! Haven't eaten, haven't had packs I've managed on water and tea as I just can't face anything lost 6lbs but I know it's not a true loss as I've been ill! Back on form
Tomorrow not in ketosis as the kids have made my cups of tea with sugar not sweetner! Lol

Aww that sounds rotten hun, glad your in the mend Xx

Restarted! Had a lemon bar this morning and ATM
Sipping hot water! Jesus I must have some
Motivation! Lol got my packs and water ready for today weighing in at 18st 10lbs this morning has mortified me! Just shows it doesn't take long for weight to pile on!
Taken my wedding dress to be dry cleaned, bought off eBay for £50 bnwt and decided I put some bling on anyway decide to take them
Off and it left glue and marks
On it and basically thought id ruined it, cleaners said it would be fine and come off but £75! Have learnt my lesson to leave things alone!!!! Here's hoping it will come off and I will fit into it!

Yak don't like the cottage pie!!!

Back