Laneys 2008 diary

LucyLou

Silver Member
Hi guys,

Its been a long time since I posted here! i re-joined WW 3 weeks ago and its going well so far. I put on half a pound last week but I was out at the weekend and it was a mad one so I was pleased enough with that!

I got engaged 4 weeks ago and joined ww to help get rid of the flab before I get married. Were hoping for a September 2009 wedding in Spain so Ill need to be a trim as possible.

Ill be neading all the help and encouragement that you guys can offer and hopefully I can be there along the way too.

congratulations on your engagement.....7 pounds in three weeks is great going.by your wedding day you will be nice and slim and glide down the aisle.

Welcome aboard Laney :)

Ah girls your all great! Thanks for the warm welcome. I seem to be doing ok so far so...... :D

Now...this week is gonna be hard. I have a chinese out on friday night and drinks out on saturday night. I wasnt as good as I should have been yesterday so I really have to watch myself. I think I have at least 1 meal out now every week for 4 weeks :eek:

What the best thing to get in a chinese?? Im open to almost anything... starter and main course but definately no dessert. May a glass of wine.

Considering I wasnt really good yesterday am I best to just eat less points today then??

Congrat's on your engagement hon. :love047:

Boo x x

Im really confused :(
Am I supposed to keep posting on this thread all the time with my updates etc and use it as my diary?? I do post replies to the other threads but if I have a question.....do I post it here on the thread I started or start a new thread??

Also.....I looked at the eating out sticky cos Im going for a chinese tomorrow night. A prawn szechwan is 5 and a chicken szechwan is 4?? Prawn are lower in points in the ww books though?? Any suggestions?? I would prefer chicken but have been having prawns even at home because I thought the points were lower??

Sorry for the questions

Im really confused :(
Am I supposed to keep posting on this thread all the time with my updates etc and use it as my diary?? I do post replies to the other threads but if I have a question.....do I post it here on the thread I started or start a new thread??

Also.....I looked at the eating out sticky cos Im going for a chinese tomorrow night. A prawn szechwan is 5 and a chicken szechwan is 4?? Prawn are lower in points in the ww books though?? Any suggestions?? I would prefer chicken but have been having prawns even at home because I thought the points were lower??

Sorry for the questions

Hi Laney :)

Ask as many questions as you want hun :)

You could keep this thread as your diary if you want and just change the title of the thread or you could start a new diary...up to you :D

If you have any probs with anything just shout up okay?

Lacey ..xx:D

if u like alot of chocolate on ur biscuit join our club!!!

Ok so Im drooling already! Im going for my chinese tonight and have planned exactly what to have. I save 4.5 points from yesterday to use today just incase.

Im so excited because this is the first time we have been out on our own in a long time. Hubby is off on a footie trip for the weekend so I have the house completely to myself and I just cant wait....ah the peace! But and its a big BUT :p I hope I dont go off the rails in the house on my own :cry:. Ive done it before....hiding the evidence....until UH OH....its weigh day :rolleyes:. I figure if I plan lots to do to keep me busy I should be ok.......right??

Come on Louise! Stay out of the fridge and keep yourself occupied!

Nice long hot bath, deep conditioner on your hair, legs shaved (!) moisturiser etc etc! Should pass some of the time and keep you from eating!

Just think of your meal later and that should help to keep you in check!

OR JUST STAY ON HERE ALL DAY!!!!

xx

:busted::rotflmao:
Ah Jools youve rumbles my new addiction! I had planned all the pampering etc but I know Ill need to be on minimins all day to keep my head out of the fridge! lmao!

Back