Lani's journey to size 8 jeans!

Thank you, my mum and nan saw me yesterday and in fairness as I walked in they both said they could see how much weight I'd lost, even my granddad came over and said he couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost, this from a man that doesn't normally say two words whenever I see him lol. I can definitely tell I've lost weight, but I don't think it looks like much. I am feeling better every day, I bought myself a size 10 top today for my works Christmas party next week, fits perfectly....I was so happy I nearly cried (I'm quite top heavy so the top half is normally bigger than the bottom half). I threw out a size 14 pair of jeans today, never wearing those again...even my other half encouraged it, normally he'd be like "maybe you should keep them" but he knows how determined I am. I haven't been this happy whilst dieting ever, my weight loss is slower than when I was on Cambridge but this doesn't feel like a diet as I'm having a meal a day and really putting the effort into my meals.

this is the last time I'm going through this, hopefully it's the last time we are all going through this :)

You're doing amazing Lani, keep up the good work! You're almost half way to your final goal! that must feel GREAT! :D

Good luck! Keep doing what you're doing- and treat yourself to something pretty for christmas! Seeing your new body in a gorgeous dress will give you so much satisfaction- and extra motivation to push you to continue :D

No, defo not halfway, I'm just over a third of the way, long way to go yet, I would like to get to halfway by the end of the year, but think that may be a bit unrealistic with Christmas around the corner. My motivation is to buy myself a new dress for valentines day that fits me beautifully and I look good in. My goal date is June which is super realistic, so I will be all slim for the summer (will need to tone up then though *sigh*)

hopefully we'll all get there soon Hun :)

Once you push into that 9st barrier, you'll feel even better. So close too! I know you'll reach your target by June, you've had great consistent results already! I keep cheating :/ so I'm all over the place with my results. TS for you, eh? :(

Also you're not that far off half way! 22.5lb is half way. Thats only 6.5lb to go! Always look on the positives :D

I have had a terrible weekend, drank a bottle of baileys and i've probably consumed my own bodyweight in chocolate :-(. Oh well, weigh in in the morning, all I can hope for is no gain...I have a feeling this will be a write off until christmas is over now...but I really hope not.

I have my works Christmas party on Friday so that'll be bad...i'm super down today :-(

I had my work party last night! I had prawn cocktail, salmon (left all the sides) and a couple bites of ice cream cake :) The best weight loss advice I ever got was dont deprive yourself. Your better eating the piece of chocolate you crave than a banana, a yoghurt and a few crackers and cheese and whatever other 'healthier' alternatives it takes to somewhat curb the craving.

The point is, don't be too hard on yourself. Telling yourself you can't have the food causes you to binge more... just work on the moderation (easier said than done- I know! Haha)

-Nic x

Thanks, I haven't lost this week....no surprise really, but I was pretty good last week, just went out the window at the weekend. I feel like giving up but know I need to carry on, have a long way to go yet :-(

The last few days have been good, lost a lb since tuesday...yay! Going for damage limitation tomorrow as it's my office christmas party..normally i'd be standing on tables with bottles of veuve cliquot, but tomorrow it'll be a few vodka and coke zero's and i'll be very much seated...how times change haha

How was today for you? Hope it all went well! I succumbed to a minted lamb chop tonight :/ nothing with it, just the chop- my Nan tempted me :p

I don't think that will do much harm Hun :)

last night was a as a disaster, ate more carbs than the last two months put together...grrrrrr, oh well, it's all damage limitation until Christmas is over now anyway, if I can stay the same that is probably all I can hope for, Christmas with mo willpower is no fun :-(

Aw don't worry about it, sometimes a mostly healthy eating break can make you lose faster when you restart :)

It's horrendous, this weekend has gone out of the window...back to it today until saturday as I have a 30th birthday party....damage limitation now all the way lol

It's very difficult just now for everyone. If only we could walk around with blinkers on! Xxx

Back