lapotrim newby

baps

Hi all, i have just started on the diet this morning and up to now feeling ok (i think) bit scared of what is going to come in next few days

any one got any advice on how to get through this or what to expect i have about 3 stone to lose

cheers x:p

orr thanks for your messeges -( i am a woman by the was 25 ha ha) i have had a shake for breakfast i am in work till 8 this week so was going to have a flapjack for dinner and then a shake for my tea what do you think ... yeah keep trying to drink the ater as much as i can i am very excited for next week just hope i can get through these next few days

how are you both doing xxxxxxxxx

On day 13 today baps and feeling great! I dont think u meant to be having the flapjacks for the first two weeks according to lipotrim. Am a big binge eater in the evenings so great to be out of that trap just hope i dont go back to it!! xx

Hello and welcome to the forum. I struggled with day 3 and 5, but then it got a lot easier. Remember to drink plenty of water and do not miss any shakes.

Good luck hun and keep us posted.x

thanks all- well i dont think ill have the flapjack then just in case my cousin has started it as well so i pinched it off her ill give it her back and have a soup for my tea in a min then a shake when i get home just after 8

yeah really excited for next week and WELL DONE to you all you have all done so so well very proud cant wait to tell you all next week

its good to know that you are all here as well to give me support my mouth doesnt tast to good though i must admit is that normal xx

Hi to our new member!:welcome:
The strips are called Listerine strips, they're hard to find, but most Superdrug stores have them.
I also find that Dentyl mouthwash (the one thats 2 colours and you shake it up) REALLY helps.
Dying to know how you get on next week, GOOD LUCK!!:)

THANKS for that and thanks for the listerine note i will deffo be getting some of them ... i just dont know what to expect i acutally feel ok at the min but only day 1 just going to have a soup now for tea as been advised not to have the flap jack just yet so will keep hold to that for a while

it so encouraging to see all you lot being a great sucess xxxx

Welcome and good luck Baps. The first week is defo the toughest so be prepared and do anything you can to take your mind off things. Hot baths and long walks seem to work for most. Just think about how good you will feel on your first WI at the end of the week.

Hope you have a great loss.

We are all losers here - and proud of it! Lol!!!

x

Back