Laraa's LL Diary!

Laraa

Had my first beautiful baby just 8 months ago and have loads of baby weight plus previous weight that needs to go!

Im going on holiday in September so i have a good 13 weeks or so to get stuck into LL.

I started yesterday but found it very hard espesically when preparing food for hubby.

Todayis day 2 and im finding it much easier plus all the food packs i have tried today i absolutely loved unlike yesterday.

So far i feel im coping well. I do hope it gets easier though.

Im feeling fantastic! Although i felt low today i can say i feel great right about now!

Im so proud of myself! Hubby came in with a takeaway and left half in the kitchen. Although it smelt divine. I managed to resist temptation. Saturdays are takeaway night in our home but not anymore! (well for me anyway)

So ive managed to keep strong which is more than i can say on previous days this week. So im happy with myself.
Ive also had loads of water today by force literally :) so im also happy with this.

Overall been a great end to the day. Ive proved i can do this! and will.

weigh day tommorow..bring it on!

Had my 1st weigh in on Sunday and i lost 6lb and to be honest i was very happy with this as i found it very very hard and messed up a few times too.

A new week, in fact my 2nd week on LLT and i feel great! I have been really good today and stuck to my 3 packs and bar ( my first bar and have to say was fantastic)

I feel full and still have another shake to go! So overall a really positive start to the week.

Back