Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Laraa's LL Diary!

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by Laraa, 16 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Had my first beautiful baby just 8 months ago and have loads of baby weight plus previous weight that needs to go!

Im going on holiday in September so i have a good 13 weeks or so to get stuck into LL.

I started yesterday but found it very hard espesically when preparing food for hubby.

Todayis day 2 and im finding it much easier plus all the food packs i have tried today i absolutely loved unlike yesterday.

So far i feel im coping well. I do hope it gets easier though.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DOVES

DOVES Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(5.92%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I started today good luck

4. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Thank you and to you. x

Well day 3 and ive been naughty :( couldnt resist and had a coffee with milk :(

i went in my drop in centre yesterday and had a quick weigh and i had lost 3lbs in one day which im soo happy with but ive just fallen off the wagon. Guess i better get back on!

5. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Feeling down today i am finding this soo hard :( i hope next week is better i really do.

6. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Once again feeling very low today..ive been very good and stuck to it religiously today. Still feeling very low though :(

weigh in tommorow.

7. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Im feeling fantastic! Although i felt low today i can say i feel great right about now!

Im so proud of myself! Hubby came in with a takeaway and left half in the kitchen. Although it smelt divine. I managed to resist temptation. Saturdays are takeaway night in our home but not anymore! (well for me anyway)

So ive managed to keep strong which is more than i can say on previous days this week. So im happy with myself.
    Ive also had loads of water today by force literally :) so im also happy with this.

Overall been a great end to the day. Ive proved i can do this! and will.

weigh day tommorow..bring it on!

8. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Had my 1st weigh in on Sunday and i lost 6lb and to be honest i was very happy with this as i found it very very hard and messed up a few times too.

A new week, in fact my 2nd week on LLT and i feel great! I have been really good today and stuck to my 3 packs and bar ( my first bar and have to say was fantastic)

I feel full and still have another shake to go! So overall a really positive start to the week.

9. Laraa

Laraa Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Had my 2nd weigh yesterday and i have lost 4lbs ! yayyyyy im sooo happy! So motivating it really is!

Roll on week 3! :):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.