large bag tayto cheese & onion

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Anybody any idea how many syns in a large bag of tayto cheese & onion? I shared a bag of these with a friend on sat at a concert had saved a lot of syns to compensate just unsure how many it would be :confused:

hi this is the only one listed.........

Velvet Crunch, Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion, 20g bag EE-4 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')O-4 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')G-4

they are quite high in fat they are the low ones, im aimin for around 25 syns to be on safe side xx

if you look at the calories on the packet you can work them out by using 20 calories = 1 syn as they don't have a free food allowance.

im findin it hard to find the nutritional info as i dont have the pack :(

thank u altho they dont have the large bags online i already looked :(

thank u altho they dont have the large bags online i already looked :(

They don't really sell many tayto crisps in England, Wales and Scotland so it isnt going to have them on Slimming World syns online.

I am sure you can approx estimate by the small bags if you don't know the weight of the bag you had?

Yeah i no that but i googled the large packs generally to try and get the nutritional info but couldn’t find them, i estimated 25 im sure thatl cover as it was only half a bag xx

Back