Large full fat milked Latte question ....

smigget

Ok, so I hit London yesterday and had a great time shedding a few tears at The Phantom of the Opera - 10 of us poured into an eatery in Piccadilly and yours truly had an egg salad for lunch and even requested one with no salad dressing - so when it came covered in the stuff, I politely requested a replacement, which I got with no problem - this was washed down with a diet coke - all good - but as it was a long old day, I just fancied a couple of large 'Nero' latte coffees, one on Peterborough station going out, the other on the way home at Kings Cross - it wasn't til I got home that my husband said I coulda asked for a 'skinny latte' - had no idea - anyhooo, I only had one glass of red wine all day ad no HE(a)'s - nor(b)'s, so do u reckon I may have gotten away with it, the latte thing?? f it wasn't foe those pesky kids .... lol ... today I shant have any HE(a)'s - is that the right thing to do??? Have stuff RELIGIOUSLY to this for 2 and a half weeks but latte heaven let me down (sob) .... like I say, they were large 'uns .....
lattes from the station, one outgoing and one on tthe way home -

175ml of whole milk is a HEA so you can double that for both your A's but there may have been more than that in the Latte's. I wouldn't worry too much as you had very little Syns anyway so you should be fine.

I agree with them above.... your HA would have probably covered most of the milk and don't get to stressed out by it, remember flexi syns!! It was actually a really good day (food wise) considering you were out. A couple of lattes are not going to do any damage as long as you are straight back on the plan the next day. Have all your healthy extras and syns as normal too.

Back