Lar's Journey to slimdom

~Rejoined class yet again so here :) we go once again!!

Going to take it one day at a time and try and be 100% as much as I can but not worry if I do slip up on the odd occasion.

Breakfast: 35g porridge, made with water, banana, sweetener and cinnamon.

snack: clementime

Lunch: small jacket potato, sliced cooked turkey, lettuce, onion, carrott, beetroot, sweetcorn

Have made some veg soup for a snack later on and will freeze the rest for work next week.

2 cups of white tea, one black coffee.

teatime - home made coleslaw with 2 tbsps of extra light mayonnaise (2 syns) beetroot, carrot, onion, sweetcorn
2 asda meatfrere burgers (2 syns)
bowl of homemade pea soup (syn free)
mullerlight orange and sprinkle yogurt

snack : apple

4 syns so far

Today has not been a good day foodwise but not going to give up but start afresh tomorrow.

breakfast - yogurt
lunch - chicken with a slice of bacon all fat removed, carrots, dry roasted potatoes, sprouts, carrots, peas gravy (4 syns)

then it went downhill from here!!!!

bowl of icecream, 6 german ginger things, three crackers and cheese and pickle. :eek:(

No longer doing SW and have been listening to Paul McKenna and just eating what I feel like:

Todays food:

B - 2 egg with 1 slice of ham
l - jacket potato with 1 tablespoon of extr light mayonaise, grated carrot and salad
t - cup of pasta, tbsp of pesto, small chicken breast, green beans and feta cheese.
s - apple
4 glasses of water and 4 coffees so far

Well after a long time away from my food diary I am going to start again.

Breakfast - banana ( f) and two alpen lights (HE)

Lunch - carrot and lentil home made soup (f)

Tea - Chicken (f) green beans (f) peas/carrots (f) onions (f) peppers (f) mushrooms (f)

snacks: apple (f) Hot chocolate (1.5)

will add to

It's funny reading back over the diary and see how things have gone. It seems to be a pattern. First week big loss, second week STS or 1/2lb loss and then a gain of 1lb (because of feeling down at not losing second week) then either give up or lose 1/2lb one week gain 1/2lb next week so really get nowhere fast. Have been off plan and not going to class for the whole of the summer holidays, 1 all-inclusive holiday (got my monies worth!) a wedding, two mini breaks and a week in a caravan later and I am the heaviest I have been in a long time.

New start and try as hard as I can, new job - less stressful, joints are bad from the weight I am carrying so need to stick to it this time and if I gain/STS not see it as a sign to give up.

Breakfast: 35gs of Bran flakes with skimmed milk HEA/B

Well it has been ages since I have been on here, over a year! but have changed my eating plan from SW to WW and had counselling for my over eating.

Since joining WW in June have lost 31lbs which is the most I have lost since about 8 years ago. Have always been a yo yo dieter and been really hard on myself, falling off the wagon if I gained and then giving up, putting on another stone and then going back through the process again. I have forgotten the number of times that I have rejoined SW and said this time is the last time. I have most probably lost 50 stone or more over the years.

Went to my GP and said how low I felt about my weight and she referred to for counselling. It took six months for me to come to the top of the list to see a counsellor but it has helped me so much to come to terms with things and make sense of it all. I am not perfect but that is fine - I do not have to be perfect. If I gain then so what - try harder next week,

I am going to lose weight and get to where I want to be, my weight does not define me as a person and I am as lovable at 20 stone as I am at 10 stone, but I WANT to lose weight for me, be healthy and wear the clothes I want.

Sorry to go on .

Lara x

Welcome back! :)

Back