Lasagne?

Sher

I'm having a proper craving for lasagne, eek! Does anyone have a low fat lasagne recipe pretty please? Only trouble is, I don't like veg or quark, just to be awkward lol Thanks :D

Quorn do a ready made lasagne for two that's 200 calories per serving and actually really good!

Use TVP or very lean mince and use fat free cottage cheese in the layers instead of ricotta, don't use any white sauce, use green spinach pasta and if you must use cheese on top then use lower ft cheese and be stingy with it.

Thanks very much :D I'm off to sainsburys now to pick up the ingredients for me dinner mmmmmm!

I just have regular lasagne as an occasional treat. I use very lean meat and eat about half the portion size that i used to. Padding the meat with beans is a good idea if you like beans.

oooh I am looking forward to trying these :)

cut the cheese as it's probably the most fattening part of lasagna, meat is alright, but try to get lean as possible, as for lasagna sheets try to find wholegrain ones if you can......mmmmmm lasanga, i have a crazving too now, now i know what im having tomorrow night :)

Back