Last 10lbs

LaurieAnn

Hi,

So, I am having some serious problems with getting rid of my lady 10lbs!

I walk everyday and burn (according to my fuel band) 1200 cals at least. Then I do kettle bell exercises and sit ups - EVERY DAMN DAY!

I eat no more than 1200 cals a day and I still manage to fluctuate between staying the same or gaining a lb or two!

I wonder if its an age thing? I'm 28, 5ft 9 and currently 146lbs, I've been at 135 before so I know it's doable, but for some reason this round isn't working! It's been 2 months of this and I'm starting to feel incredibly despondent every morning when I get on those scales! The physics just doesn't make sense! Please help!!!

Muscle is really quite heavy - a volume of muscle will weigh more than the equivalent volume of fat as it is more dense.
So you may have lost the fat, but kept/added muscle .... If you had measured your body all over before you started, I'm sure you'll find now that certain areas have shrunk/toned up :) Do you have any clothes you can try on to see how things have changed?

x

That's a good idea - unfortunately I don't think so I do have anything that feels much different. Unfortunately as well my fat % has stayed around the same as well, so I'm assuming that means my muscle % has stayed the same too! Thanks for your reply, I still feel like I'm in a bit of a quandary :-/

I know this sounds stupid. But how about increasing your calorie intake a little higher. You may be plateauing because of ur body not getting enough nutrients. Just something to think about. It is a lot of exercise you are doing after all!

I agree with emmie, your definately not eating enough kcals doing all that exrcise to fuel your body,, try eating back some of your kcals , maybe try alternating kcals on different days it will trick the body into thinking its not starving !! And kickstart your metabolism again xx

Thank you for the advice. I find it really hard to eat more without feeling stupidly guilty, lol, but will definitely give it a go! I just hope I dont succumb to too much candy in the hope that it COULD help, haha! I'll try upping myself to perhaps 1400 on alternate days then and see if that helps! Thanks again!

Lol don't eat candy, eat more protein! Sugar will only make you want more food and spike your appetite/mood and if anything only provide a small and temporary energy boost - but protein will help your body develop. So maybe an omelette, or chicken salad or some such.

:)

Back