Last 7lbs!!!

Well I've taken the dogs out for a walk in the sun - was so nice!!
I've also taken the plunge and booked myself onto a class at the gym! I've been meaning to do it for a long time so I took the plunge! What's the worst that can happen- I don't like it so I don't go again!!
Had poached egg on toast earlier (free and HEXB2)
May have a red day instead of green and have a subway salad for tea later after class!!
Productive day so far- ready for a reward on the scales this week!! Haha! X

Well I went to a class last night as planned! So chuffed with myself for going- it's a big step for me as I've always had a bit of a phobia of those sorts of situations. It kind of made me reassess how far I've come on this journey! I didn't feel as self conscious as I used to and I actually quite enjoyed it! I'm paying for it in pain today but it's a good sort of pain (how strange does that sound!)

I also had a subway salad afterwards and a fruit platter from asda later on in the evening! Was delish!!

Today I've not had anything as of yet- purely because I don't know what to have! I've got left over curry and rice from Monday eve so I'll probably have that and have a green day.

Weigh in tomorrow and I have a sneaky feeling I've done just about enough this week to get to target and I feel slimmer!
Saw OH sister this morning who I haven't seen since Boxing Day and she commented that I'm looking slim and a lady in work the other day (who I don't really know) went out of her way to stop me and say 'I just wanted to say that you look great and I can really tell you've lost weight recently, how have you done it?'. So nice to hear positive things from other people! Such nice people out there!

Oooh really excited for you for tomorrow Steph, cos I know what that feeling is like when you stand on the scales and you hit target......pure elation :D
When I reached my goal last May I was actually half a pound under ......so happy.
We work blinking hard to get there, so it is so well deserved. What will be your total loss? I know its a lot, so you must look a new woman!! New clothes, new uniforms, new bras......bloomin expensive, but sooooo worth it. Your fella must be so happy for you x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah thanks Kim! I'm really hoping that I get it tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be going to my normal 11am class and it would be lovely to get it and share it with all the lovely folks at that class. Sometimes with the shifts I have to go to other classes but the 11am class is my fave! Hehe!

Total loss will be 5 and a half stone exactly. It's been such a journey but the journey will only jut be starting really. As you've said previously, maintaining will be tough. Then I've got to think that one day we may have children etc. This is a life change for me though so I'll be sw all the way!!

Oh is chuffed for me but always maintains that he loves me for who I am- awwww!! :)

Thanks again and I'll fill you in tomorrow! Fingers and toes crossed!!! X

Ahhhhhh! Don't know how at all but I've gained half a pound!!! I could cry!! Been so good this week and really thought I'd be getting target this week!!
It's mighty frustrating and to think that I've now got another half a pound to shift is horrible!!
Need to find myself some motivation to stay on track this week! :-(

Right a fresh week and a fresh head!!
I'm going back to basics! Going to have a flick through my books and get cracking. A trip to supermarket tomorrow or Sunday to get in some fresh ingredients.
Today will be a red day. I had quite a few green days last week and I'm wondering if the added carbs contributed to the gain. I haven't got any superfree in the house at the moment which is annoying but I'll try and get on and have HEXs and free in the meantime.
Will definitely up the running again this week too.
X

Oh Steph its maddening isn't it! Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to why we gain, especially if we've been 100% on plan! But I know how you feel about seeing your magic number.....maybe next week fingers crossed. Try and drink at least 2 litres of clear fluids a day, as I find I have good losses if I stay well hydrated especially with your exercise. Dont be too despondent, cos only you know those numbers on the scale.....just remember how fantastically well you've done :)

Thanks very much Kim- you're totally right, it's just a number and I often forget how far I've come! It will come and I just have to be patient - I felt I deserved it last week, I can't say the same for this week!
Have been working all weekend and it was a crazy set of shifts! I didn't get a chance to sort myself out and prepare for a good week. I made wise choices but in truth not wise enough!
Today I have been helping my sister move house and haven't had anything to eat all day! All the lifting and loading has definitely earned me some body magic!!
Can't believe it's Monday already- only two full days before weigh in- this means...... Success express!!! Can't wait to be honest, I'm craving healthy food and having control again!! X

Yesterday was a successful day with hot chicken and mushroom salad for evening meal. Picked on free food all throughout the rest of the day.

Today - red day
Banana
Muller light

Salad - lettuce, tomato, cucumber
Ham
30g cheese (HEXA)
Wholemeal bread roll (HEXB)
Melon and grapes

2 chocolate digestives (??? Syns)

Tea will be a salad again! I love salads when the weather is ok/nice so might as well make the most of it. Feel back in control a little today because I took my breakfast and lunch to work! Made me realise that for me, preparation is the key!!
Have to weigh in at an evening class tomorrow. It annoys me the way I have to change weigh in times because I feel like it doesn't give me a fair shot at losing when the previous week I've get weighed earlier in the day before having anything to eat. See how it goes though!

Weigh in this evening and 1lb off! Pretty chuffed with that- takes me half a pound from target! I will get it this week!
Plan of action;
Water water water
Salad and lots of it!
Mainly red days
Minimal bread
Increased exercise!

Bring it on!!

Thats brilliant Steph, but I feel your pain with that stupid measly half a pound.....how dare it!!!
I must admit, I'm a morning, butt naked kinda girl when I weigh. But as long as you're consistent with your weekly weights, it doesnt really matter what time of day you weigh on. Stick to plan this week with lots of superfree, I bet you'll have a great loss next week......then the hard bit starts :p x

Thanks Kim!!! How annoying is that little half a pound! Grrrrrr!! It's left me feeling really positive about this week though- surely I can shift half a pound!!
I'm going to drown myself in water!! Haha! You always recommend water intake being upped and I never really drink it so this week I'm on a mission!!
I'm off this weekend!!! Whoooooo hoooooo! And nights next week- so I'm getting planned and prepared whilst I'm off!! Superfree will be bought and I'm going smash this!!!
Waiting for oh to arrive before deciding what to have for tea but I'm hoping to have meat of some sort and salad! I love having nice salads when the weather is nice!
Hope you've had a great day! X

Saturday!! Off!! Yey!!
Had a stir fry for tea last night- oh was keen on getting a takeaway but I really wanted to tackle the weekend as best as I could. We're both off tomorrow so we will probably have a couple of drinks this evening so I'm going to stick to plan good wise and then minimise syns through the week to account for the alcohol!!

Started the day with magic porridge today and water! (HEXB and free muller light)
I'm planning on having a red day today and going to get a subway salad later for my tea. Made the OH get himself a pizza for later so that he doesn't suggest dominoes etc later on!

Going to the bridal shop later to try out bridesmaid dresses. I'm bridesmaid twice next June- the first wedding is in Cyprus and the second is in a gorgeous manor near home. I can't wait!! Trying on clothes is an absolute hatred of mine- even now so I'm hoping all goes well!!

Have a lovely day! X

Had a lovely weekend and tried as best as I could to make wise choices. I have had a few malibus with diet coke but food wise I've been pretty good.
Just nipped to aldi and grabbed some fruit for the next couple of days. I'm on nights now for 4 nights so I'll be having weetabix and fruit through the night with a meal before I go into work. I plan on having red days to try and give me a little bit of a boost and plenty of superfree. I've got plants of salad, veg and meat/fish.

Today's food will be
Hunters chicken (3.5 syns) with lots of salad (superfree) wholemeal roll (HEXB) and cheese (HEXA)

I'm going to have a salmon or ham salad a little later on this evening.

Might go for a long walk this afternoon before pig to bed or possibly have a nap and then go to the gym before work. A sneaky peak at the scales reveal I'm half a pound up since weigh in on Thursday- I'm not too sure how this can be but I've got a few days to pull it back - all I need is a pound! Why is this pound so stubborn?!

Really enjoyed food over the last couple of days. Lots of fruit and salad but can't help but notice that I've been eating more than I normally do when I have a not so good week.

Yesterday I had salad and chicken twice! Only twice because I enjoyed it so much!! Had fruit and yogurt twice too- again because it was lovely! Had the normal weetabix on my break in work- it just hits the spot in the early hours!

Had a big sleep today after work- it was much needed though- I was really flagging last night. Most night shifts I'm fine with but last night I was so so tired!!

Had a tuna salad for tea with a wholemeal roll and some grated cheese. I'm going to take some fruit into work and drink plenty of water too! I had a sneaky peak on the scales earlier and I'm still half a pound up from last week! I really can't understand it. I'm really hoping that it will dramatically disappear tomorrow!

OH's mum is doing us a roast tomorrow eve as we missed it on Sunday - I'm worried that it's quite a heavy meal to have the day before WI. Oh dear!
X

Really hope you reach your target today Steph, as it sounds as tho you've gone balls out to do it :)

Thanks Kim- just got back from class and once again it's a maintain this week! Grrrrr!! I've decided to give it one more shot this week to drop the half a pound and if it doesn't come off this week then I'm calling target. I've read a few of your posts this week to others about numbers etc and decided that I'm putting to much pressure on myself to reach this magic number and in reality I'm still a very healthy bmi range and whats half a pound really???
So, wish me luck for this week! I'm going to stay super focused and try my best but this time next week I'll be a target member regardless!! Hehe! Xx

Damn that pesky half a pound! I know exactly where you're coming from Steph, but sometimes you have to remember it is just a number on a scale and I bet if you weighed tomorrow it would be gone! Infuriating I know, but I bet, once you call target you'll start losing.
Happened to me when I got stuck at 8.11, started following EE with an added hexb and before I knew it I was 8.7! I think by taking the pressure off made me relax and the last few pounds just came off without me trying so hard!
Stop being so hard on yourself, as I'm a firm believer stress plays a huge part in weight loss. Part of trying to lose weight is psychological and we're all the same, we put so much pressure on ourselves......
You have done amazingly well in losing so much.......what is 8 ounces between friends :)

Kim, very very wise words. I'm taking the pressure off this week and hoping for the best but we will see. If I'm honest, I haven't written everything down for a long time so I'm going to do my best to make a conscious effort to write my food down this week and see if it helps.
I'm quite relaxed at the weekends and don't account for a little treat here and there sometimes so this week I'm tracking it all!

Unfortunately I had a massive craving for a McDonalds sausage and egg mcmufffin that had to be tackled this morning after work and I now feel really bad for!! Grrrr! I got it to get it out of my system early in the week and then found out it was a whopping 21.5 syns! Had a hash brown too for 4 syns (not too bad considering) so I'm going to count my syns backwards for the week!

105 - 25.5 = 79.5 remaining.

A trip to the gym this afternoon is a must and then we have a house viewing this evening before OH is on nights.
X

Back