Last 7lbs!!!

Oh dear- thought it was about time that I updated to confess all!!
Well we got back off holiday and the holiday continued! Takeaways galore, alcohol - did go to the gym but only once over the weekend!! Feel utterly terrible for it but I know I've got a couple of days before weigh in so I need to get back on track pronto! OH is back at work tomorrow so I can get back into the zone properly!
It's so damn hard to get back on plan after a few days/weeks off!! I've enjoyed myself so I can't grumble but I'm definitely heading to class on Thursday to face the music. If it's a gain then so be it, it'll give me a kick up the backside if nothing else!!
X

Hi Steph, welcome back off your hols. I think if you spoke to a lot of people who have lost lots of weight, quite a few have emotional problems regarding the weight loss. It sometimes takes time for your mind to catch up with your body.....you'll get there and I really think exercise is the key......brilliant for toning up the wobbly bits, but also great emotionally cos your brain releases endorphins and makes you feel happy :)

Im with you on trying to get back on plan after being off....a bloody nightmare! Ive just had a sugar and fat fuelled weekend and now trying to detox, so come on lady we can do it lol!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim! It was great- the last few days have been absolutely manic so I've not been able to do anything that I intended.
Found out I'm on a course for the next 3 weeks and there's lots of preparation for me to do so I've been busy sorting that out. Then I went to go and get weighed at class yesterday morning and something serious went wrong with my car so had to spend the time going to garages trying to get it sorted. It's in with the dealer now so I'm carless and hoping it will be ready before work this evening! If I get it back, I think there's a new class on a Saturday morning nearby so I'll go to that so that I'm back in the zone so to speak!
I'll be taking lunches in with me on the course so l will plan these over the weekend!
Hope you had a great birthday Kim and are back in the swing of things! I hope things settle down soon so that I can join you! X

Trying to get back on plan today after having far too long off it! It's like the day I hit target, I lost my motivation!! Must must must get it back.
As I'm 'trying', I can't say I'm overly chuffed with the day but it's much better than the rubbish I've been eating lately.

Breakfast
Weetabix (HEXB) milk (HEXA)

Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
Salad (superfree)
Chicken (free)
Wotsits (5 syns)

Stir fry veg (superfree)
Chicken (free)
Noodles (free)
Chinese stir fry sauce (2 syns)

Realised as I was typing this that it am extra easy day but with 2 HEXB's - I think I can now have extra HEXs as I'm target member but as I'm trying to shift a couple of lbs that I put on, I really shouldn't have! Grrrrr!

Tomorrow, I plan to have a green day. Weetabix for breakfast. Noodles and stir fry veg for lunch and a quorn bolognaise for tea.
Feel a bit more positive about things writing things down so I'll try and do that for the rest of the week to keep me focused! X

Back to class this evening- just a quick run and weigh because I've dashed around since finishing work viewing houses etc so just needed to go to get it out of the way! Put off going for the last two weeks!
Anyways I've had a 2lb gain since last class 3 weeks ago but still within target! 8'11!! Quite good considering I've had a holiday and not been on track really except for the last couple of days!
Plan to remain on plan this week to hopefully lose a pound or two.
X

Thanks Kim. I've been trying my best this week but I'm on a 3 week course at the moment hitch is tough going- it's made life a little difficult sw wise!
I've also got the added stress of house hunting and found out today that we've missed out on a house that we really wanted! I'm devastated!!

Been taking in salads for work and having jacket potatoes for tea with salad but I really haven't kept track of HEXs or syns! I'm not overly worried because I know in a couple of weeks things will be back to normal but we will see at weigh in tomorrow!! X

Thanks Kim. I've been trying my best this week but I'm on a 3 week course at the moment hitch is tough going- it's made life a little difficult sw wise!
I've also got the added stress of house hunting and found out today that we've missed out on a house that we really wanted! I'm devastated!!

Been taking in salads for work and having jacket potatoes for tea with salad but I really haven't kept track of HEXs or syns! I'm not overly worried because I know in a couple of weeks things will be back to normal but we will see at weigh in tomorrow!! X

Im so sorry to hear about the house.......I'm a great believer in fate.......it means that wasn't the house for you and you will find the 'perfect' lovenest :p
You sound as tho you're coping well with the course/meals etc......its all in the planning!
Good luck with WI today x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Diary has been well and truly neglected lately and it's time to get back on it!!! I passed my course!! Yippee! It was a really tough few weeks- mentally, physically and sw wise but it's all over - phew.
Went out with the girlies to celebrate on Friday and had my first hangover in like forever yesterday! It was awful! I realise why I don't drink that much anymore! Had an absolutely fabulous time though- so nice to catch up with my two girlies!!
I think my little blow out has encourages me to get back on track pronto. I literally haven't stuck to plan since the holiday- the whole of may has been a write off for me and I'm very lucky that I haven't completely undone all of my hard work. I'm off on Thursday this week and can't wait to get back to class. Strangely I'm missing all my 'obsessing' over what I'm going to eat. I feel like I've lost control over the last few weeks.
It's time to get planned and prepared! I'm craving salad like its a bar of chocolate (weird, I know) and I'm yearning for some gym time (double weird)
X

So back to it today as best as I can, easing myself back into it to be honest because I've been off plan so much that I need to ease in gently!
Breakfast
Chocolate weetabix (HEXB + 2 syns)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HEXB)
Chicken (free)
Wotsits (4 syns)

Tea
Salad (superfree)
Chicken (free)
Cheese (HEXA)

May have a something else with salad (syn wise) to boost my syns for the day.
Overall a fairly good day on plan. Must admit that I really wanted to grab a bar of chocolate this afternoon but refrained!! Victory!! X

Oh my word- what a day! I feel goosed!!
Haven't had the best of days food wise tbh but I'm still posting because so often I turn a bad day into a bad week.
Had 2 x wholemeal rolls (HEXB's)
Ham (free)
Wotsits (4syns)
Babybels (HEXA)

Oh and a bag of malteasers fell into my mouth!! Eeek! (Think they're 9 syns)

So tea needs to be free free and superfree!! Grrrrrr!!! No idea what to have and after a bad day- I have zero imagination!! Was nearly 2 hours late off work so didn't go near the gym! And have a blinding headache from unnecessarily stressing out!! X

So I planned to go to class today but then I realised I had jeans on and I really didn't want to weigh in jeans- I never have so it wouldn't have been a true reading! Lol.

I did however go to the gym and worked my butt off so I'm pretty pleased!!

I then went to asda and bought lots of fruit and salad and meat for the next few days. I'm on nights this weekend so salad and chicken is on the cards before work and then weetabix on my break!

Going to try to be super good this week because I'm definitely going to class on Thursday so if I can shift a pound or two, I'll be a happy bunny! X

Well it's a new week and I'm going to try my best as stated above because I plan on going to class next week.

Doing an EE day today and so far I've had:-
1 x wholemeal roll (HEXB)
Slimming world chips (free)
Chicken (free)
Salad (superfree)
Kraft light thousand island dressing (1 syn)
1 x babybel (1/2 HEXA)

Will have something else before work later on, maybe a pasta in sauce or chicken and salad.

I'll be having weetabix and fruit through the night in work but I'll be counting that in tomorrow's food because that's when my routine is properly in place.

Weighed in at home this morning to gauge where I'm at and I'm still the same as when I last weighed in at class. It'll take me a lot to get a loss this week but I can but try. X

Absent for a while again!
I don't know where to begin on the last week or so. I feel like I just ramble and moan on this damn diary of mine but I'm going through a really tough time!!! :-(

Things started to get bad when let's just say I had bad 'lady problems'. I was in pain for days and turned to all sorts of rubbish comfort food.

Then I think my wisdom teeth are trying to come through so I have found the last few days really tough to eat and I felt weak and crap! Normal people would probably take advantage of this and eat lots of superfree soup- did I?? No no no - I had icecream for a soothing effect and then noshed on anything I could get my hands on that was relatively small (primarily chocolate cookies!)

Then I had a fitness test in work on Monday and failed- I failed it miserably too!! I'm so angry with myself. I've always struggled with these damn tests and I knew when it was and I didn't train, I've always scraped it by the skin of my teeth and I guess I was hoping for the same again! I wasn't so lucky this time. My job now depends on me passing the retake that I'll probably have to do within 6-8 weeks. It's so much pressure and I'm not sure I can cope right now with it and the house hunting etc.

Today we've had another house offer rejected and I can't up the offer because we went to our maximum to start with. Given the situation with the fitness test, I'm going to lay off the house hunting for a while I think. I need to get my priorities straight!!

So I guess I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself to say the least. I'm doubting myself which I hate doing and I'm trying my best to get focused and turn things around. I've started by booking myself onto a load of classes at the gym. I went to my first one tonight - I actually really enjoyed it. I know people will probably end up advising me not to overdo it but I haven't got a choice - I've got to keep going until I crash and burn!!

Tomorrow is a new day- and it will be a good one in every way possible! X

Much better day today!! A little achy from my class but went for a swim and steam after work to help try and rest the muscles. Also managed to collar the personal trainer on my way out about some sessions.

Food wise, I've not had a slimming world day but a healthy day none the less. Had a chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal for lunch with a bag of walkers baked and for tea I made chicken salad with extra peppers and onions etc. Got some strawberries, raspberries and blueberries to have with a muller a little later on if needed.

Going to weigh in tomorrow because it'll help me get back on track and also see how this new exercise regime has an effect! I'll post the results tomorrow! X

Measurements

Decided to document my measurements - with me starting this new fitness regime, I'm conscious that I might put on a few lbs as so many people say that you do. Thought if I took my measurements then at least I'll see results!

So.......
Waist - 26 inches
Hips - 36.5 inches
Thighs - 22 inches
Upper arms (bingo wings) - 11 inches

Went to weigh in and put on half a pound. Pretty pleased with that as I haven't stuck to plan and I haven't been to class for over a month!!
Can't complain at all :)
So this week I mean business- need to shift a pound or so as I'm a bit too close to comfort of coming out of target!
X

Friday!!!!!

So I started the day with a sw salted caramel bar (HEXB) I absolutely love these and was so worth going to class last night to get them.

Been on a course this week and everyone was getting a naughty dinner. They went to mcdonalds. I only had £2 on me so tried to pick what I thought was the healthiest option for my cash and selected a chicken and bacon deli sandwich - discovered afterwards that this was a whopping 31.5 syns!!! Eeeeeek!!! Had strawberries and banana topped with a muller for afters! Was yum yum yum and totally free!!

Then popped to the gym after work and did a little cardio and some weights.

Tea this eve is salad and a tuna mayo jacket potato (3 syns for mayo) my HEXA will come from some lc triangles in the spud.

Won't be needing any more syns this eve so that's counted for part of that 'so not worth it' deli sandwich. I'll make sure I drop back to 10 syns on 4/5 other days this week to compensate. I really fancied a subway salad for lunch too but there wasn't any near by! Boooooo!!

Looking forward to the weekend- a BBQ at a friends tomorrow and then a day off with the OH on Sunday (unheard of!) where I fancy a nice long walk or cycle somewhere and a couple of classes booked in at the gym!! Positive all round :) x

Lost 1/2 a pound this week so I'm still within target at 8'11. Hoping to lose again this week so in going to try a few recipes to spice things up a bit! I must admit I've been following the plan quite loosely lately so I'm hoping that a strict week will produce a bigger loss.

Started today with:
2 x chocolate weetabix (HEXB & 2 syns)
Milk (HEXA)

Not sure what I'll have later but quite fancy making rice pilaf as I really enjoyed it last time I made it.

Will go for a little jog later or may go to the gym. Work colleagues are out for a few drinks later but it's in a place that's quite awkward for me to get to so if I go, then I'll drive and sip diet cokes!!

Lunch update:-
Beans (free)
Wholemeal roll (HEXB2)
30g cheddar (HEXA2)

So it's a green day for me today- still haven't been to the shops after my night shift, I've pretty much lazed around all day!!
X

Back