Last Chance Saloon

Plym2bslim

Hey folks!

Welcome to my diary, will probably be posting on here quite a lot in the coming weeks/months.
So a bit about me,
I was slim til the age of 9 when the weight started piling on, since then I've been on every diet out there, including several tfr diets. Lipotrim is the one I had best results on and to this day I'm kicking myself for stopping it, made some poor excuses about money etc.
Anyway, fast forward to now, I'm at a whopping 21st 13lbs and a size 26/28.
I need to get this weight off!! I have 3 main goals, to get to 17st, then 14st then maybe 11st depending on how I'm looking/feeling but mainly looking at 14st for the minute :), I have a long long way to go but I'm just taking it day by day at the minute, concentrating on having my shakes and my water, like its a vital medicine I need to take to save my life ;-)
Here are my reasons for losing weight:
* to start a family
* to be more confident
* to get a job (people are very judgy about hiring very large people)
* to feel good about myself
* to be able to walk into any shop and pick out a piece of clothing that I like

It's going to be hard, it's going to be tough, I'm going to want to give up, but I won't, not for anything or anyone. I will do this!!
Here are my before photos.

Attachments

• image-2145466153.jpg
    image-2145466153.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1860233423.jpg
    image-1860233423.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 109
Day 1: Ok so far I'm doing quite well! Hardest part was actually starting and not having my usual cup of tea with 3 sugars....had black coffee with sweetener instead :) shake one is down also, and working my way through my first litre of water.
I've already taken some steps to make this whole process easier, firstly by telling people that I won't be out drinking etc whilst I concentrate on getting healthy, from past experience telling them about what diet I'm doing has only made things worse so keeping shhhhh about that. The only people I have told are my mum, and my husband. They are fully supportive, though I believe my husband has his doubts, who can blame him when I've never followed it through to the end?? We talked together in bed last night about what I'd like to achieve and what he'd like to see me as, we've both agreed a size 12-14 would suit me :) and we talked about how I'd like him to be able to put his arms around me properly :)
Also had a lengthy conversation with my sister-in-law about all sorts really, but she's very supportive despite being in the dark about what I'm actually doing lol, she invited me for a night out, which I said sorry I've got to concentrate on what I'm doing, and she said good on you and all that.
Not really needing to distract myself at the minute, but got an afternoon of housework to do anyway lol
Will check in later most probably.
Xx

Good luck Hun, lipotrim is great and your prob best staying away from temptation, I could t go out and just sip water it would do my head in, although many people do of be scared of slipping up. You'll be in the 14s before you know it!

Good luck with your journey!! You definitely sound like you're head is in the right place this time :) I found myself on the forums ALOT during the first few days, there are so many inspirational people and plenty of motivational pictures for you to see :) Keep us updated with how your getting on! xx

Good luck, stick with it, it will transform your life - just take it day at a time xx

Ahh did so well til last night, didn't go too overboard then went to bed early and woke up feeling like I'm ready to take on the world! Will post later, just about to have my first shake of the day :)

Day 2 going well 1 shake down, 1 litre of water down and 2 coffees, onto shake number two now :)

Good luck with your journey... love your diary and your goals. So many good reasons to keep trucking on!

Thanks Hun :) x

Today is definitely better than yesterday :)

Found at about 6pm last night I was talking myself down from being tempted to eat. Asking questions like:
What do I want more to eat for a brief moment of pleasure or have the pleasure of starting my own family?
Do I want to eat or do I want to walk into a shop and treat myself with new clothing?
Is it really worth eating for that brief satisfaction?
Why do I want to eat?
I wanted to eat to feel normal, safe, I don't know any different than being overweight, I'm scared of what the future might bring, I'm scared of change. But change can and will be a good thing and I need to embrace my new future.

So yeah I made it through!! The other hard part of the day was drinking the water. I felt sick yesterday, couldn't even stomach anything going down my throat, but I pushed through and played some assassins creed to keep me distracted ;-)

Today I'm doing great so far, pretty tired and just want to sleep through, but I'm keeping myself awake so I can keep on track with my shakes and water.

Good luck! I've just started Lipotrim again as well, so it's interesting to see what others are experiencing. As you say it's going to be a long tough road... but the bigger picture is more important!

Got through yesterday 100% the evening i did feel pretty rough, Ely like I had the flu, had a flu-y headache and felt as if I was burning up even my cheeks were flushed.
So woke up very very late today, must've needed the sleep though! So I'm a little bit behind on shakes and water but still keeping at it, honestly I wouldn't mind going back to bed despite only being up for 2 hours lol.
Spoke to someone on Facebook today, she started at the exact same weight as me and lost 100lbs in 19 weeks!! What an inspiration!! Just goes to show anything is possible on lipotrim as long as you stick to it!
Last night I hung up in my bedroom a size 20 outfit which is my first big goal really, for me to be a size 20 I have to be 17st so I need to lose 5 stone, after that I'll put up a size 16 dress I have, then eventually buy a size 14 outfit....which will be THE outfit, my big reveal outfit!! My plan is a makeover, photoshoot with the hubby (always wanted couples photos), and some sort of party!! I've never had a big party so I think getting to the size I want is a good excuse for one!
Anyway here's my size 20 outfit, will leave with that as I have a bottle of water that needs to be drunk lol! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1371299400.055687.jpg

Cute outfit! And what a good idea. Think I will dig some smaller clothes out to motivate me. Your reasons in the first post sound just like mine, except the first. I think I'm past that stage. I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels like there is some bias out there against larger people when hiring.
Good luck on your journey and try to keep motivated!

Ahh another day down! Water and coffee is getting easier to drink everyday, handling it like a champ.

Struggled a bit cooking DH's tea and had a bit of a wobble and felt low earlier but now I feel great, think I'm finally in ketosis and think that was the final urgggghhhh moment of that part :)

Can't wait to get weighed, seems soooo long til Wednesday though!

Fail fail epic major fail for 2 and a half days and to top it off couldn't even get weighed because the person was off sick -.-

Plym go to Boots if you are near one and use their machine as you get a print out :scale: At my chemist one of the other girls weighed me and took a note of all my details.

Good luck on your journey I have my 1st week over, on day 9 and its really only been today I dont have the starvin marvins lol

Keep up the good work :bighug:

Back