last day of eating food for a while!!

mandydef

Hi all,

am a newbie so please bear with me:eek: just returned from chemist with my bag of magic shakes, looking forward to tomorrow, but also bit nervous. any tips lipotrim buddies??:)

well, just coming to the end of day 2 and not going to bad:)

bit of headache, but assume thats normal??

when do you enter ketosis??

Hi Mandy. I'm newbie too. first post :) Today is my first day on lipotrim.. how are you getting on? I'm looking forward to the weight going as fast as possible! but i'm a bit worried I won't be able to stick to it! anyway - enough negative thoughts. here's hoping i can do it.

hi kimmy

on day 3 and to be honest its not going that bad. i can honestly say i am not feeling hungry at all, the thing that bothers me is that it is boring :-(

like you, i hope i can stick with it, remember the water......

good luck hun

Hi Mandy

Going to have my first pint of water right now... and my very first shake! Think I'll try the chocolate one on its own first - and add the coffee the next time. Coz it's my first day - I want to figure out which flavours I like and don't, so I can go and swap the ones I don't! Do you like them all? I have a feeling I'm not gonna like the chicken soup - but fingers crossed I will!!

kimmy x

hi all on day 5 for me and i feel fine first to days were the worst just drink more water if u get headaches tammy x

rl=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtYu2V5/]
weight.png
[u

Last edited:
Hi Kimmy,

I actually like the chicken soup and look forward to it as my evening meal ( with a bit of pepper in to flavour it ):)

And Tammy,

glad you doing well:flirt2: when did you enter ketosis?? what are the signs??

Good luck girls x

Hi mandydef, one day at a time is the trick and water water water lol, well done on getting this far xx

thank you so much sam,

just been reading your diary. you are truly inspirational and i so admire your brutal honesty. you are a credit to all of us x

Hi Mandy,

Well done on sticking to it and getting to Day 3! I'm on Day 10 now still find it hard but still plodding along and just taking each day as it comes. All the inspirational stories on here really help us newbies. Hopefully we will have our own stories when we get to our goals! Hope it is going ok i think getting through the first week is the hardest but am sure you will be fine :)

Good luck to u all ladies im on CD and enjoying my weekly wi it's all about loosing them pounds for EVERRRR x

Keep going and the blips will soon be little blips in the past xx

Back