Last day of SS/AAM

Giggly

Cambridge Counsellor
Hi all,

Well I have done 18 weeks of VLCD. I completed the 14 weeks of LL and swapped to CD to continue (Oh how I wish I had done CD from the start!!)

Being within 3lbs of goal now I start 790 tomorrow and I cant wait. I have done AAM this last week but havent had it as a meal as have just added the food allowed to a soup to make it chunkier.

This past week has been extremely difficult and although its very female of me to say I have been very tearful this week as I am sick to death of being on this diet. This last week has been far far harder than any of the other weeks - even Christmas was a cinch compared with this week.

However last day today and then tomorrow morning I am gonna have a cup of tea with skimmed milk which is something I have been craving for about 8 weeks. Am not gonna go shopping until tomorrow as I see tomorrow as the start of introducing food and I know as soon as I buy everything in I will want to start eating it.

Have lost 6.5 stones altogether and am really proud of myself. Head still sees me a fat though so I guess it will take a while for brain to catch up.

Am scared to start reintroducing food but am really ready to do it now.

Giggly

Wow!! Well done you!!

M.

Well done!! 6.5 stone WOW
Good luck with the coming weeks

You're a star - well done. That 1st cuppa will be like heaven, so enjoy..... that is what I missed most too - although I got into using vanilla sachets for makeshift tea.

Take your time in the next stage - I got knocked off kilter by illness (see my ticker).

But good luck and take care,

Many thanks for all your kind words.

I originally started at WW last march/april and lost 2 stones up to November. However in the last 8 weeks at WW I didnt lose anything even though I reduced my points allowance each week so I was virtually eating nothing! - Very silly I know!!

I swapped to LL in November and have lost 4.5 stones in the last 18 weeks. This diet is absolutely FAB for quick weight loss - and works great as long as you can keep your head 'in the zone'.

Does anyone know if there is a recipe book available for the 790 plan (other than the recipes in the book)

Giggly

Wow - you have done incredibly well in just 18 weeks!

It's so inspirational to read such succesful stories.

Hope you enjoy that first cup of tea and continue to do well as you start maintenance.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back