Last Day today!

Testament to how much affection there is on here for you - I've had to scroll down to the bottom of page 2 to add my congratulations - I need to move up the plans too but at the moment I'm a bit scared however your loss in only 21 weeks is phenomenal and I've no doubt you will have the push to reach your goal. Well done lady!

Thank you all so much for your super encouragement!
I have really enjoyed SS in a way, and i feel it has given me the time i needed to contemplate my relationship with food. Its not changed the world, but its changed me like i would not believe!

Can wait to have a meal tomorrow....slight trepidation about the day as i'm at a wedding so its slightly off plan, but its going to be ME in control instead of the food!

Hope everyone is having a super day...i'm feeling really happy and smily tonight for a change! :D:D:D:D
xx

Best of luck on 810! You have done so amazing, the last couple of lbs will be a breeze am sure!

Lizz, you have made a brave decision... and I think the right one. Its so hard to move on up and you are ready.... Enjoy the wedding and I hope there loads of people there who you haven't seen in 20 weeks... what a shocker!!

Well done Lizz and good luck with 810!!!! x x

Enjoy the wedding Lizz (bet you look fab in your new size 10 dress!!!). And enjoy the choice in 810 - you'll stay in control, no doubts!
Congratulations on your achievement so far. Won't be long till I'm congratulating you getting to goal!
xx

Back