Last Day today!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i have been pondering my CD journey this past couple of days and have made the decision to leave the world of Sole Source behind!
So today is going to officially be my last day on SS and i am going to go up to 810 tomorrow and utilise that to lose my last 10lbs.

I have lost a rather dramatic 6 stone in 21 weeks, which has been really fast in my eyes, but i'm now at a point where its become more about my body rather than the scales.

I have never been a size 10 before, and i am happy being this size.

I still WILL get to my goal weight of 10 stone 7lbs, but just via 810 instead!

Wish me luck as i'm slightly terrified! :D

xx

Good luck Lizz. You have done brilliantly!

You have done amazing hun and should be so proud of yourself, I'm sure you will still have good losses with 810 and size 10 am jealous:p

Goog luck Lizz, you'll lose it as you can, you're so determined and you've come so far! Your body needs to eat a little bit to feel human again probably. Good luck again

Good luck i am sure you will be fine as you have done so well i will be watching how you get on as i hope to be in that position soon xxx

Good Luck Lizz - you can achieve whatever you put your mind too.
Hope it goes very well for you on 810 plan
As Claudine says, we all hope to be reaching your point in the near future.
Besy wishes x

Good luck Lizz, you'll be at goal in no time! Enjoy moving up the plans and losing those last few pounds along the way!

I think that is very sensible Lizz. I am sure you will do great on 810 - all that planning! I do think that you get to a stage on this diet when SS has done it's job and it is time to move up. Plus it may help you recover quicker as you are still poorly. You have awesome on this diet and should be really proud of yourself. x

Good luck and congratulatiosn Lizz, thats a fab acheivement!

reading your posts and following your journey has been a great inspiration to me and for that i thank you sincerely. I know you will reach your goal & your determination will keep you maintaining.

best of luck and good wishes to you :):):)

your loss has been an inspiration, and GL on your next stage to reach your target. you'll be at goal in no time.

Well done Liz, you will love 810 and I am sure the last 10lbs will fall off and get you to goal. You have done so fantasticly well, good luck xx.

Woohoo, goodbye ss! You have done a fantabulous job toots, well done, its amazing what you have achieved in the last 20 weeks, totally amazing.
Iam not doing as well, have had to move up to 810 for the last couple of days, as feeling slightly odd, but hopefully will be back ss before I know it, wish I was just half as strong as you x

Good luck-I'll be joining you on 810 very soon hopefully as I've only got just under half a stone to go before my BMI is 25-then it's another 7lb after that to goal!:D

Back