ProPoints Last diary EVER!!!! It's now or never!

doots

Hello to everyone out there. I'm Victoria aged 40 but feel 70 :( did the original WW years ago and lost about 4st. Having now put it all back on I need to get focused and loose this excess once and forever. Did try the propoints about a year ago, but just couldn't understand it. I work from home, I run a cake company which with my weight issues can prove to be hazardous to say the least, and also being at home apart from the school run, I don't really get any exercise, so I'm going to try and start running, something I again did years ago.

I'm not telling my family or friends that I'm starting this as, I'll either get the look of ''oh what again'' or they'll be forever telling me what I can and can't eat!!!

So here I am giving myself one more chance, if I don't do it now I don't want to waste anymore of my life worrying about it. So please feel free to give advice and point me in the right direction when I get it wrong. All support gratefully received and returned:D Xx

Hello Bulldogdaisy, thank you for replying:) Well not good so far:-( Had a hectic weekend, and didin't have time to shop, also my post on here disappeared:-( But all is good for today, I've got my Tesco delivery coming this morning and I've ordered loads off ww meals, salad, nimble, veg for soups and diet coke. So hopefully will get on track.

I just need to get all my books out and go through some of the posts on here as like I said I tried the propoints last year but just didn't get it, and I so need this to work as really don't like me at the mo, think this is the biggest I've ever been, except for when I was pregnant!

But would really appreciate any guidance and advice as I know I'm going to go wrong, haha! Xxx

Hi,sorry to hear your weekend didn't go to plan but the shopping sounds really good so that will help to get you back on track.This site is great for advice and yup it's good to join some diaries and check out posts :0) maybe you could write what you have on here too,might help you out.

Going to have a go at writing it out now, not sure if I've got the correct propoints for things, so please correct me if needed:) Sorry seem to be asking for help in every post, but truly unsure!

Breakfast

ww youghurt - 1pp
1 x banana - 0pp

Lunch

2 x wholemeal nimble, toasted - 3pp
1 x tbspn Heinz low fat salad cream - 1pp
1/2 bag of salad leaves - 0pp
2 x slices ham - 2pp
cherry toms - 0pp
cucumber - 0pp
30g cheese - 3pp

Dinner

ww Creamy chicken and mushroom - 9pp (my absolute fave could eat this 3 times a day everyday!)
spinach 0pp
peas 1pp

Snacks

1 x slice ham 2pp
1 x nimble bread - 1pp
Skinny cow mint lolly - 2pp

1/2pint semi milk - 4pp used throughout the day

Not a bad day, not been hungry as have been so busy making cakes, don't have any tomorrow so going to try and get on Wii zumba!

Last edited:
Looks good and points look right to me(I don't know all the foods) and nothing wrong in asking for help with things.Think most of us do that on here.

Ok so day 2 and feeling positive:). Beautiful day here so as no cakes to bake today, going to get all my washing done and hung out, then do some gardening to try and tackle this fat!!!

Going to list food as I go as not really sure what I'll be having yet.

Breakfast

1 x nimble - 1pp
1x poached egg - 2pp

Lunch

2 x nimble toasted - 3pp
2 x ham - 2pp
1tbspn light salad cream - 1pp
salad - 0pp
toms & cucumber - 0pp
20g cheese - 2pp
Banana - opp

Dinner - Went completely off track, OH bought me a bottle of wine, and after a hard day in the garden I'm ashamed to say it was exactly what I needed so drank the lot :mad:So this is how I think my points went!

Rose wine - 19pp
3 x slice hovis best of both - 7pp
2 x walkers crisps - 8pp
1 x medley bar - 4pp

A grand total of 54! But actually not too bad if I take 29 for my dailies and 25 from my weeklies, yayy still on track!!!!! My only concern is that although I started Monday I've chosen my weigh in day to be Friday's, but will just have to wait and see. Going back in the garden to do more work so hopefully that will burn abit more fat! Oh and have told OH never ever to buy me wine again!

Snacks

1/2pint semi milk - 4pp used throughout the day

Last edited:
Ok so day 3 and I'm going to be a good pro-pointer:D No cakes to bake again today, just 150 sugarpaste flowers to make for wedding cupcakes tomorrow! Between that and the garden should keep me busy and away from the fridge!

Breakfast

Grapes - 0pp Too hot to eat!
Coffee - 0pp

Lunch

2 x nimble - 3pp
Boiled egg - 2pp
1 tbspn light salad cream - 1pp
Salad - 0pp
Banana - 0pp

Dinner

Creamy chick & mushroom - 9pp
Extra broccoli - 0pp

Snacks

Milk - 4pp to be used through the day

Well I hope everyone is enjoying this amazing sunshine, before the rain comes again, now to do the garden:)

Last edited:
Oh my word what an awful day, but thankfully got the gardens finished yesterday so can concentrate on my cakes today. I've got 80 wedding cupcakes to bake and decorate by 5pm tonight, so won't be anytime for stuffing my face with all things naughty! Got my weigh in tomorrow, but not feeling positive as hasn't been a full week since I started, and also got my totm this morning:( any way...

Breakfast

Banana - 0pp
coffee - 0pp

Lunch

ww quiche - 7pp First time I've had this and it was absolutely lush!
Salad - 0pp
salad cream - 1pp
Dinner

2x nimble - 3pp
2 x ham - 2pp
salad cream - 1pp
salad - 0pp
velvet crunch - 2pp

Snacks

4 x Martini - 8 pp

Semi milk - 4pp to be used throughout the day

Last edited:
That's good you got your garden done,plenty of baking for you right now :0) my wi is also tomorrow and Ive got totm today to so I know how you feel,good luck for tomorrow :0)

That's good you got your garden done,plenty of baking for you right now :0) my wi is also tomorrow and Ive got totm today to so I know how you feel,good luck for tomorrow :0)

The problem with baking is the urge to lick the spoon afterwards! Good luck with your weigh in, you've done really well with your weight loss, fingers crossed for you :) x

Ok so weighed in today and have lost 2lb, yayyyyy! Really didn't think I'd lose anthing as only been 4 days since I started, happy days :D

Breakfast

Banana - 0pp
Coffee - 0 pp

Well done on your weight loss,that's great and even better because you didn't think you had lost anything :0) I lost a 1lb so I'm happy with that :0) hehe bout wanting to lick the spoon when baking..I bet!

Well done on your weight loss,that's great and even better because you didn't think you had lost anything :0) I lost a 1lb so I'm happy with that :0) hehe bout wanting to lick the spoon when baking..I bet![/QUOTE

Well done you. I'm dead pleased with 2lb think it was all that blooming gardening! Have a good day :)

Ok so have completely lost the plot on Friday and Saturday, really can't do weekends. I love a glass of wine but have swopped it for Tescos version of Martini with diet lemonde, but when i have a drink I get the nibbles. Had 3 slices of pizza and garlic bread on Friday :mad: and yesterday just kept on nibbling away and ended up having cheesy chips. So angry at me, if i truly hate being what I am then why can't that over come a plate of fat and a glass of booze, such an idiot. Going to be so good this week, but just need to think what I can do to overcome my weekend demons!

Breakfast

2 x nimble 3pp
2 x ww sausages 2pp

Is there any chance on nibbling on low pointed food? That's what I tend to do.

I know that's what I need to do but seriously think I have a self destruct button. Will quite literally go though the cupboard and take whatever I see. I know that I don't have the healthiest relationship with food, but I'm trying to control it. Monday to Friday evenings I'm fine, but it's just that weekend feeling hat gets me:mad:

Back