ProPoints Last diary EVER!!!! It's now or never!

A lot of people struggle with the weekends so don't feel bad,just need to find something that will help you stay in control :0)

So new day new start.... again!

Breakfast

Banana - 0pp

Lunch

2 x nimble - 3pp
2 x ham - 2pp
salad cream - 1pp
velvet crunch - 2pp
salad - 0pp

Dinner

ww tikka masala -9pp
Tesco lightchoices mini naan - 4pp

Snacks

banana - 0pp
1/2pt semimilk - 4pp used throughout the day

Last edited:
Have decided to change my weigh in day to Saturdays, and hopefully that will help to keep me on the straight and narrow Friday nights. Now just need to work out how to keep it going through the weekend!

Breakfast

Banana - 0pp

Lunch

ww quiche - 7pp
salad - 0pp
Light salad cream - 1pp

Dinner

Ww creamy chicken and mushroom - 9pp
Salad - 0pp

Snacks

Milk 1/2 pint - 4pp

Hello

Here to follow your diary if that is OK!
I'm getting stuck back in tomorrow after my holidays (I absolutely refuse to worry about anything on holiday :) ) so looking for some diaries to read this evening for inspiration!

Looking good, good luck!
x

Hello

Here to follow your diary if that is OK!
I'm getting stuck back in tomorrow after my holidays (I absolutely refuse to worry about anything on holiday :) ) so looking for some diaries to read this evening for inspiration!

Looking good, good luck!
x

Of course you can hunni, and welcome, don't know how much inspiration my diary will give you, only been on it a week and already fell off, haha!! So agree with you about holidays, what's the point of a holiday if you can't go out and enjoy it! Where did you go, any where hot? And well done on your weight loss so far, you've done amazingly well :D

Breakfast

I had my lunch for breakfast as was so hungry
250g tin new pots - 3pp
Light salad cream - 1pp
2 x ham - 2pp
salad - 0pp

Lunch

Velvet Crunch - 2pp

Dinner

Creamy chicken & mushroom - 9pp
salad - 0pp

snacks
Velvet crunch - 2pp
Milk - 4pp

Last edited:
Oh wow it is soooooo muggy, not good for decorating cakes and i have got loads to do today including a giant cupcake with 70 matching cupcakes for a wedding tomorrow, a bunny rabbit cake and garden cake!! But at least whilst I'm busy I don't have much time for eating!!

Breakfast

coffee - 0pp Not hungry as just too hot!!

Lunch

boiled egg - 2pp
salad cream - 1pp
salad - 0pp
ham - 2pp

Last edited:
Enjoy your day,very busy indeed! Was really muggy here last night,still warm today! I'm off out for the day,happy baking :0)

So busy over the weekend so didn't get a chance to post diary, but really pleased with me as I managed to stick within my points and not do a repeat of last week, yayyy!
Today I'm having the following
Breakfast

chicken & leek cup a soup - 3pp
3 x nimble - 4pp

Lunch

salad - 0pp
ww quiche - 7pp
velvet crunch - 2pp
salad cream - 1pp

Dinner

ww steam stir fry thing - 7pp I love these:)

Will post remaining snacks later x

So after once again falling off the wagon in amazing style, here I am back to try again! I'm slightly heavier than when I joined back in July, so have updated my details. I have taken pics of my nasty nakedness to motivate me and was absolutely disgusted:cry:I can't go on like this anymore, time is ticking on and I'm only going to get bigger. Will start my diet tomorrow morning, can't leave it until Jan 01st as I've eaten that much this past week I actually don't want to eat anymore :(

Although I worte that whilst stuffing my face with chocolate truffles and Yorkshire's finest handmade crisps! Oh my days I need to get a grip!!!!

Tomorrow another day...new year new you.
Eat crisp today, and count tomorrow :) good luck I've been all around these boards , gotta stop and do one diet and stick to it

Tomorrow another day...new year new you.
Eat crisp today, and count tomorrow :) good luck I've been all around these boards , gotta stop and do one diet and stick to it

thanks for stopping by, you are so right about finding a diet and sticking to it. I'd already told myself to start tomorrow, and I've really been looking into loads of diets and plans over the last few days, the only thing I'm not sure about is whether to do the propoints which I've struggled on previously or the Ww discover plan, onwhich I lost 4st about 10yrs ago, and maintained for about 5 yrs. Going to see if I've got any of my old stuff lying around tomorrow, and maybe go with the mantra of 'If it ain't broke...'

Good luck with you journey Xx

Ok so started diet proper today, little bit difficult as have no real food in the house and not going shopping until Friday, but this is what I have had so far, and will update my dinner later after I have navigated my way through the depths of the freezer :eek:

Breakfast

1 x Hovis Best of Both toast - 1pp (although only ate half as my lab Maxi Moo really wanted a little bit!)
1tsp Flora - 1pp
1 x poached egg - 2pp

Lunch

Mushroom and cherry tom omlette, yummy :D

2 x eggs - 5pp (not sure if that's 4 or 5 pts so going with 5)
Cherry Toms - 0pp
Chestnut mushrooms - 0pp
about 25g back bacon NO FAT - 1pp?

Snacks/extras
Milk 1/2pt semi - 5pp
2 x tspn sugar - 2pp (ran out of sweetner, nightmare!)

So 17 used so far, leaving 12 for my dinner. Like I say not sure what to have as there really is only christmassy food, but don't want to go over my points as going to Chiquitos for my sons birthday tomorrow, and def going to need my weeklies there :rolleyes:

Have also updated my weight as I'm blooming heavier than I thought, but no matter, my determined head is on, yayyy! Xx

So haven't really kept a diary for the last few days, had a blow out at Chiquitos on Weds for my son's birthday, bit other than that have tried to eat sensibly, but haven't really counted any points as no food in the house. But weighed myself this morning and although only started on Monday, I've lost 4lbs! So well pleased, and it's shopping night tonight, so going to stock up and make sure next week is a good one, going to aim for 3lbs so I can lose my 1st 7lb :D

Back