Last Ditch Attempt! Here's hoping ;-)

Lauralashes

Bulky to Sultry
So my last 2 attempts at joining back to Slimming World have been a disaster! :sigh::sigh::sigh:
I don't know what has been going on in my head that has mentally blocked me from doing the one that that I want to do most in the world right now and that is lose weight. I've used excuse after excuse and I think I'm actually after running out of excuses at this stage! :D
I need to bite the bullet, draw a line under everything and get my a$$ in gear and that's what I'm gonna do.

I love this site, the last time I did SW successfully I lost 1 stone 10 lbs in 10 weeks. I was thrilled with myself. Then Christmas hit and I went completely off the rails and have been on a downward spiral ever since. I reckon that I have put back on a stone of that original Weight Loss to date and I am disgusted with myself!! I think back to how happy I was when I had lost that weight ( even though I had about another 2 stone to lose!!).

I'm not happy being overweight, I never will be and it definitely affects my every day life and mood! This time I wanna do it and I want to stick to it! No excuses and no regrets!!!

I haven't decided if I am going to use my original card to re-join, therefore keeping my original starting weight or whether I should just join as a new member and start with a clean slate? Anyone have any opinions on this please? Going to class tomorrow night so all thoughts would be welcome.

Thanks for reading and hopefully this will be my success story in a few months :D

Hi,

I returned to SW as a new member, I wanted to start a fresh.

Good ode luck with your journey! :)

Back