Last Ditch attempt

Thank you Jazz fingers crossed there will be xx

Hello misspinkcat

Welcome aboard and well done for getting through much of the first day. This is the tough bit, I felt hungry for the first week but a lot of people get into ketosis much quicker.
I agree with babycake about the costs, I spent a fortune on all the food I eat for SW and not much less for WW - but I do tend to buy ready made slimmers meals and sandwiches.
As coley has pointed out, you are made of stern stuff for surviving the cheese and brocolli - but as I have written in a previous thread, it must have its admirers?!
My faves are:
Leek and potato, vegetable, tomato (and chicken if I make it into a sort of savoury 'pate' in the microwave)
Chocolate, banana, strawberry, vanilla and cappuchino.
I haven't tried mix a mousse but think I will for a bit of variety.

Good Luck!

thank you, I will be trying everyones favourites and leaving the leas popular ones till Monday I think lol
my cdc said i could see her again friday if i wanted to pick up anything else so I may actually go see her as i only bought 21 so have no back up if i really cant stomach some xx

oops dont sure why thats huge, sorry lol xx

I always have random packs stashed in various bags...just in case you know!! :)

I do love my chocolate tetras frozen though...mmm...ice cream.

Please note, you do become insane on this diet. Convince yourself that things taste like things that they clearly don't! :) I does love it though.

Coffee is fine...tablet sweetner only. No milk, but loads of people use the vanilla as "coffee mate" type stuff and have it in a few coffees.

Water flavourings are good..though your CDC might not let you have them for a few weeks.....however, it means you can make chocolate orange shakes/slop or berry chocolate shakes/slop or a million other combinations! I've heard of people mixing the chocolate and banana....choconana...sounds good..if only I liked banana!

Lol Coley I love that lol icecream :) still I may try that :)

the vanilla as coffee mate tip is brilliant, not quite as good as regular coffee, but will definatly be using one of those per day for coffees :)

I have a cracking headache today, woke up at stupid o'clock have to be up by 6 but 5 is just daft, felt
fine and wide awake, but at about 8 I was suddenly starving, think I have passed it now with the help of the coffee :) but can't shift the headache
xxx

Headache cleared by the afternoon and I got through day 2 :D
day 3 today and I've woken up feeling great, can't remember the last time I woke with such a spring in my step, okay it's a thump, but the spring is coming :)
hope you all have a good day xx

Day 4 woohoo!
I really struggled last night, thursday is the normal day that I would have my sister over for a couple of beers ( such a lady) a movie and a take away of some sort, I'm a childminder and dishing up the childrens food was he'll :) everything on tv seemed to be food but I didn't give in just glugged more water and had a nice long bath, got out feeling much better, I had all tetras yesterday as I really couldn't stomach the mix ones I have made some bad choices :).
Today I dished up the childrens luch without any bother, and I forced myself to have a shake, as I only have 4 tetras left and I don't see my CDC till Monday, I had the mint chocolate and I had it hot, it was actually lovely so here's to forcing myself to have the shakes :)
xx

Back