Last foundation WI

ladylite

Gold Member
Well had my last wi for foundation last night and lost 1.4lbs. Very happy with that as I will be on target to have lost my 3 stone by next week (I started a week later than the others so was only on week 13.).

Cant believe how quickly it has gone. I have had a few mishaps on the way but got there in the end.

It was sad to say goodbye to my colleagues as some are going to RTM, some to a different developers class and we did a lovely exercise at the end where we had to write down in secret and about each person . When I read mine I almost cried it was lovely and I am going to iron it (and god I hate ironing) and laminate it for keeps. I can then get it out to boost myself when I need a helping hand.

So thats it for me new class next Wednesday and now a developer:king2:

Congratulations Lady, or should it be developer lady?! You must be so so proud of yourself! your photo is fabulous and a real inspiration for me!! Heres to your continuing success!!! :king2:

Good luck with the next part of your journey! You've done brilliantly so far, and the end is in sight!

Fantastic achievement!!!!

Well done :happy096:

Love Mini xxx

congrats022.gif

Well done on getting through it all Lady - don't worry too much about losing people, you'll soon get to know and like the new people you meet ;)

Mini - I like your valentine surprise ticker ..... has he any idea what he's being surprised with?

Fabulous achievement Ladylite! Well done and keep it up. You look gorgeous in your photo! x

well done =]
x

Back