LAST LEG

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Well hi guys
I thought I would try and put abit on here every day as today is my first day back on ss after my trip away for few days to scotland and to see X Factor tour.:)
Well just had hour on phone to my friend from Norwich:p - we put the world to rights and had a good old chin wag. I miss Norwich soooooo much, moved here Aug 05 and am currently taking a break from work as finished my last job (which I hated:mad: ) at end of Jan and start a new job (hopefully much better:D ) at beginning of March. I have to say I am enjoying my free time immensley and it will be hard to get back to the daily routine and getting up early !!!!!!!! Plus I have been on here every morning for ages, so I will have to wait till I get home to see what interesting posts I have missed.
I am now on the last leg of my journey with cd with 60 ish days till OH birthday (my target date) so thought I would try and share my thoughts etc on here.

u have done incredibly well fitz. also, lots of people would intend to take a few days off but make it stretch to much longer (ok...thats my confession :eek: ) so well done for jumping back on the wagon so quick :D

sure the last bit wont take u long. xxxxx

Hey thanks guys - have to say its not easy getting back on the wagon but to be honest in the last few days when I was away and not doin ss, I have been miserable, tired and ratty with a bloated windy tummy, headaches and not really slept !!!!! So..................... back in the swing and feel human again - not got anything planned - ie no trips away, special occasions etc till OH bday so onward and upward - well downward on the scales and get this last lot off .

i know what u mean. kinda makes me worry about starting to eat properly again. dont wanna give up the empty, energised feeling!

mind u...have AGES before i need to worry about that and being 10 stone lighter will probably help with the energy lol

I know what you mean - although I have had trouble sleeping of late - but my hair has been better and my nales have grown - but then that could be because I have not been at work and just pottering about !!! I am just off to Lakeside now for a spot of retail therapy - still got some vouchers from Xmas so see if I can get meself some bargains - don't want to spend much as won't be fitting for long !! Maybe we could set up a buying/selling site on here for all our "going down the sizes clothes" - I have sold alot on ebay but once the charges for selling, listing and withdrawing the money from paypal have been taken, there doesn't seem to be much left :sigh:

Hi all
day two of my last leg and am awake early today. Had a good day yesterday, did some retail therapy at Lakeside but came home to a stroppy OH :( what is it with men eh - don't seem to like it when we go out alone and actually have a good time :confused: or maybe because I left all my purchases in the boot and pretended I didn't buy anything:p - thus causing concern that I had actually spent the whole afternoon shopping ??????????????? I mean, what woman spends hours at a large shopping centre and doesn't buy anything ???????????? Lol - I had had a nice day and wanted to keep "my time" locked away so to speak, OH had his kids here and I just didnt want to show everything off with 5 million questions as to where, how much etc etc so.............................once they all gone off this morning - new stuff in and private fashion show - PMSL :) :)
Took my water with me yesterday to drink during my shop and stopped off in M & S for a large black coffee. They have a big sign as you go in which says "only food purchased here may be consumed in this restaurant" but well I am a special case as I am sure all fellow dieters on VLCD will agree so I found a seat right at the edge and sneaked bits of my bar into my mouth while I supped my coffee:D - they were too busy to notice anyhow. So, today, I have some parcels to post, ironing to do and whatever else amuses me - probably be on here for far too long - cant seem to leave it incase a new interesting thread pops up ! Anyway - going to browse for now - hope you all have a good day.

Back