Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

LAST LEG

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fitz, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Well hi guys
    I thought I would try and put abit on here every day as today is my first day back on ss after my trip away for few days to scotland and to see X Factor tour.:)
    Well just had hour on phone to my friend from Norwich:p - we put the world to rights and had a good old chin wag. I miss Norwich soooooo much, moved here Aug 05 and am currently taking a break from work as finished my last job (which I hated:mad: ) at end of Jan and start a new job (hopefully much better:D ) at beginning of March. I have to say I am enjoying my free time immensley and it will be hard to get back to the daily routine and getting up early !!!!!!!! Plus I have been on here every morning for ages, so I will have to wait till I get home to see what interesting posts I have missed.
    I am now on the last leg of my journey with cd with 60 ish days till OH birthday (my target date) so thought I would try and share my thoughts etc on here.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    u have done incredibly well fitz. also, lots of people would intend to take a few days off but make it stretch to much longer (ok...thats my confession :eek: ) so well done for jumping back on the wagon so quick :D

sure the last bit wont take u long. xxxxx

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow an amazing loss, well done for getting back on track....you will be at goal in no time,

5. fitz

Hey thanks guys - have to say its not easy getting back on the wagon but to be honest in the last few days when I was away and not doin ss, I have been miserable, tired and ratty with a bloated windy tummy, headaches and not really slept !!!!! So..................... back in the swing and feel human again - not got anything planned - ie no trips away, special occasions etc till OH bday so onward and upward - well downward on the scales and get this last lot off .

6. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i know what u mean. kinda makes me worry about starting to eat properly again. dont wanna give up the empty, energised feeling!

mind u...have AGES before i need to worry about that and being 10 stone lighter will probably help with the energy lol

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    oooo I just realised since being back in ketosis I have slept better .....how strange.!

8. fitz

I know what you mean - although I have had trouble sleeping of late - but my hair has been better and my nales have grown - but then that could be because I have not been at work and just pottering about !!! I am just off to Lakeside now for a spot of retail therapy - still got some vouchers from Xmas so see if I can get meself some bargains - don't want to spend much as won't be fitting for long !! Maybe we could set up a buying/selling site on here for all our "going down the sizes clothes" - I have sold alot on ebay but once the charges for selling, listing and withdrawing the money from paypal have been taken, there doesn't seem to be much left :sigh:

9. fitz

Hi all
    day two of my last leg and am awake early today. Had a good day yesterday, did some retail therapy at Lakeside but came home to a stroppy OH :( what is it with men eh - don't seem to like it when we go out alone and actually have a good time :confused: or maybe because I left all my purchases in the boot and pretended I didn't buy anything:p - thus causing concern that I had actually spent the whole afternoon shopping ??????????????? I mean, what woman spends hours at a large shopping centre and doesn't buy anything ???????????? Lol - I had had a nice day and wanted to keep "my time" locked away so to speak, OH had his kids here and I just didnt want to show everything off with 5 million questions as to where, how much etc etc so.............................once they all gone off this morning - new stuff in and private fashion show - PMSL :) :)
    Took my water with me yesterday to drink during my shop and stopped off in M & S for a large black coffee. They have a big sign as you go in which says "only food purchased here may be consumed in this restaurant" but well I am a special case as I am sure all fellow dieters on VLCD will agree so I found a seat right at the edge and sneaked bits of my bar into my mouth while I supped my coffee:D - they were too busy to notice anyhow. So, today, I have some parcels to post, ironing to do and whatever else amuses me - probably be on here for far too long - cant seem to leave it incase a new interesting thread pops up ! Anyway - going to browse for now - hope you all have a good day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.