Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Last little bit...can i get there?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by dreamingmaid, 2 June 2010 Social URL.

1. dreamingmaid

dreamingmaid Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    Hi all,

Thought i'd introduce myself. I'm pretty new st Sw, but not new to losing weight. I shed 5 Stones on a VLCD and between christmas and now have gained a little.
    My target weight was 10 stones and i briefly went up to 11.2, but have managed to reign it in again and now sit at about 10.8. I've actually lowered my target weight to 9 and a half stones but i will see how i progress.
    So i have been on SW for 2 weeks and i can honestly say i love it. I have only followed the EE days as i love the variety. I lost 2 pounds in my first week and i have my second weigh in tomorrow night....but not really expecting a loss as i feel bloated and a bit yucky at the moment. Aside from that i dont have lots to lose so even if i lose 0.5 pounds a week i'll be happy with that.
    I totally dont care how long it takes me to get there, as i am loving the plan so much. I never feel deprived, and it's helped me get through so many food issues i had pre SW.

Anyways, apart from that i am a stay at home mum (not through choice but necessity (sp?)) to three Children aged 1, 2 and 3 and they pretty much utilise all the time i have at the moment.

Please feel free to post on my diary.

Will update my food diary later xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamingmaid

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    Today's EE Menu

Breakfast: Bubble and Squeek with Egg and Ketchup (1 Syn) (bit random but i had it leftover and quite fancied it:)) Banana

Lunch: Egg Sandwich on Wholemeal (HEB) with 1 tsp Flora Ex light (0.5) Strawberries, Nectarines, Apple

Dinner: Roast Chicken with Butternut Squash, Asparagus, New Potatoes, Gravy (2 syns)

Dessert: Melon, Strawberries, 2 Mini Meringues (2 Syns), Mini Twister (2.5 Syns) all mixed together....was heavenly!

Further Snacks; Galia Melon, Mini Twister (2.5) 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Total Syns 10.5

4. dreamingmaid

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    Ack! Just had my weigh in and gained 0.5 lb. Kind of expected it really...even though i have stuck to plan my * week is due any day now so think i must have some fluid retention there.

Well today has been really busy, i took my 3 kids to see their nan, and we went to a beautiful park with swings and a sandpit. The weather was glorious so they all had a great day.
    I wasn't really prepared foodwise as it was a last minute decision to go so i just took a load of fruit with me and that tied me over.

Think i will try a week on green/red days as opposed to EE, might give my weight a nudge in the right direction.

Breakfast: Leftover Bubble and Squeek with Ketchup (1 Syn) and Egg

Lunch: Bananas, Apples, Nectarine, 2 x Alpen Lights (HEB), Finger of Kitkat (2.5 Syns)

Dinner: Jacket spud with 2 tsp Flora Ex light (1 Syn), Baked Beans, Chicken And Leafy Salad

Extras 5 Marshmellows (5 Syns), 250ml Semi Skimmed (HEA), Lots of Water.

Total Syns 9.5

5. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    Well done on losing the 5 stone on the VLCD!!! I've tried it myself but it was too easy for me to break each time, so trying SW now and feeling better!! :D

6. dreamingmaid

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    Thanks Nellis, i must admit i like being on a VLCD....i was under the safety blanket of ketosis for so long that i never had any real hunger or cravings. It's only since i come off it that i seem to have real issues with food.

So today is my first red day and i must admit i find the vaiety not as extensive as EE but i'm still happy with it. Only thing is DH has just rang and suggested we go to a pub for some dinner tonight as the kids have drove me bonkers today and there is a nice play area for them to occupy themselves for a bit......couldn't really turn it down :)
    Will choose an appropiate dinner, maybe they might do a mixed grill even though its a bit hot for it.

Menu so Far Red day

Breakfast: 3 egg omlette with bacon and mushroom, ketchup (1 Syn)
    Lunch: Chicken and Bacon Sarnie on Wholemeal (HEB), Hellmans light (0.5 Syn), Mullerlight, Banana

Dinner: To be decided

7. dreamingmaid

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    The last two days have been a write off for me. The meal that i had out with DH and the kids was lovely, a nice country pub where i chose gammon rasher with Jacket potato but i accompanied it by two glasses of wine and a pudding....not good.
    Yesterday i had a planned night out with some friends and was on plan for most of the day but then things slowly went downhill and i ended up eating off plan....this was followed by the consumption of a bottle of wine and some chips. So the weekend was heavy but i am not defeated....i just have to get back on track today.
    BUT.....Me and DH have a trip to Barcelona on Tuesday, kids are staying with their Grandparents. So i will be lovely to spend some quality time with one another but again, i need to make sensible food choices. It wont be the food that is the problem, it will be the Sangria!!
    I dont normally have such an active social life, it's just that everything has come at once.
    Today i am planning a green day so will report with my menu later.

8. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Ohhh hope you had a fab time in Barcelona, I went a year ago and loved it. x

9. dreamingmaid

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(21.08%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight plan
    Just got back from Barcelona, and yep, i loved it. This was our second visit but i dont tire of it.
    So, we had a great time, the food was delish....mainly tapas which i love and paella, but as predicted i got carried away with the sangria. It's the only time i drink the stuff but i really did overdo it.
    I reasoned that i never get time alone with DH so i was going to enjoy it.
    Anyway, have definately come back with a gain....clothes feel tighter and i just feel generally a bit fatter but as of tomorrow i will be back on track.
    I have a hen weekend in two weeks time so would like to have lost a little by then.

Roll on tomorrow x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.