Last night at class

Hi
I have been doing ww and at first i did ok then i found that my weightloss slowed really down and i was really hungry by mid morning i like to snack on grapes but you cant do that with ww i was thinking of doing sw but got a letter from my ww leader to see if i was going back not been for a few weeks

I know that Heinz own the food side of WW but they don't actually own the slimming club do they?

Is that true?

Yeah that's true hun.I was actually only just discussing that a couple of hours at work, hmmmm youwould think we had nothing to do! :rolleyes:

I couldn't possibly do weight watchers. Any diet that tells me I can only have so many points, checks, etc, or indeed have a drink to replace food....for me would fail!

xx

I too did WW back in the day and really struggled with it. When I did lose the weight I had to drop points and was constantly hungry.

I LOVE SW and everything about it. My consultant is an angel and the class is fab.

Didn't realise that Heinz owned WW, club and all??

Friends of mine who are with WW gasped in shock when I told them i had chips, cheese and coleslaw for my tea!!! (Slimming world chips, Healthy extra and homemade coleslaw with fromage frais obviously).
I am loving SW, been going for 6 weeks now and have lost 15.5lbs. Its brilliant and I dont feel hungry, and im not constantly thinking about food anymore! EXCELLENT! :)

I did WW years ago but was constantly obsessing about food and points .... how many points had I had, how many did I have left, what could I have for that ....how am I going to cope at the weekend.... oh sod it I'm starving, I'll just eat less tomorrow!!!! (tomorrow never came)!

Its not good to be obsessed with food its just not healthy to be thinking about it all the time, with SW, its not an issue, I don't have to worry about feeling hungry and irritable or under/over estimating points etc.

Jo x

Back