Last Person To Post Wins

ahhhhh hahahahaha i dont know i just found him on the interweb!!!ive little to be doing its a good job not to many mods read in here because they would close this thread for sure with all your dirrty talk :D :D

ahhhhh hahahahaha i dont know i just found him on the interweb!!!ive little to be doing its a good job not to many mods read in here because they would close this thread for sure with all your dirrty talk :D :D

:D ME???? im innocent, honest guv, it was all becky, she has corrupted this thread, im the last person to post here :D

i think you will find that I AM the last person to post here :D :D :p

:D Think again, someone is missing out on all the fun, Carol get your back sdie out of bed and log on, becky is being far too cheeky this morning :D

:D Think again, someone is missing out on all the fun, Carol get your back sdie out of bed and log on, becky is being far too cheeky this morning :D

Carol txt me a while ago i asked her was she coming online to play but no word back she must be out playing in the snow :D :D

ps I AM THE QUEEN. Your just a jealous....duluded.....tart :8855:

Carol txt me a while ago i asked her was she coming online to play but no word back she must be out playing in the snow :D :D

ps I AM THE QUEEN. Your just a jealous....duluded.....tart :8855:

:D I have to go an perform my royal duties, Ironing and cleaning up, or one wont get his royal nookie later :D we just had rain, no snow here :sigh:

:D I have to go an perform my royal duties, Ironing and cleaning up, or one wont get his royal nookie later :D we just had rain, no snow here :sigh:

ohh is that how it is? you do all the housework and in return you get nookie!!?? i know all now!!

we had some snow yesterday but it was short lived :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ohh is that how it is? you do all the housework and in return you get nookie!!?? i know all now!!

we had some snow yesterday but it was short lived :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D no i just like a tidy house, which is hard with two messy teenagers, they just dont get clean and tidy :D

Back