Last Person To Post Wins

i read about the sky nightmare - not about the happy stuff though....brb

xxx

hehe its a pity u will never find out :p :p

have you saw my diary:D :D ??????????

Sooooooo HAPPY!!

well not with sky!!

:D I dont just give it to anyone you know, i still cant rep you, or carol, or debs or bev, my reps have given up :sigh:

no see you have to spread it about not just with your good friends!! silly!! have you tried rep rach :D?

fab news isnt it rach, god and the amount of tears i cryed over it :(

honestly bexster....am over the moon for you and i am so pleased! you must have been tearing your hair out.

just think in a few months time this will all be behind you.

xxx

honestly bexster....am over the moon for you and i am so pleased! you must have been tearing your hair out.

just think in a few months time this will all be behind you.

xxx

thanks for the rep hun, i cant get u back ive given away to much :giggle::giggle:

totally delighted, this weekend was the last straw i really had had enough all i wanted to do was disappear :sigh: but yeah your right in a few months it will all be different hopefully :D yayy!! excited!

no see you have to spread it about not just with your good friends!! silly!! have you tried rep rach :D?

fab news isnt it rach, god and the amount of tears i cryed over it :(

:D yep i repped her the other day, wont let me do it again though :mad: im not repping strangers, there are some right wierdos on this site, right Becky :D

:D yep i repped her the other day, wont let me do it again though :mad: im not repping strangers, there are some right wierdos on this site, right Becky :D

any excuse! :rolleyes:

erm.....are you saying becky is a weirdo?

xxx

any excuse! :rolleyes:

erm.....are you saying becky is a weirdo?

xxx

:D Oh yes, we should have some sort of screening programme on here, she is very naughty sometimes, hence all the spankings she gets from me and carol. :D

Im a good girl really, dont mind him...talking through his nose as usual :copon::rolleyes::cool:

:D Be very carefull what you say young lady, or you wont be able to sit down when you get to Liverpool, your Ar$e will be too sore :D

DO YOU MIND!!!!!!

I am a woman of advancing years, i've run away from the dirty filthy smutty allan g thread and come over here for a little chat-ette, and the potty mouthing is over here now too!

MRS DEPP! MRS DEPP? come and sort this pair out!

ooooooohhhhh :D

xxx

:D Be very carefull what you say young lady, or you wont be able to sit down when you get to Liverpool, your Ar$e will be too sore :D

ohhh Im soooo sooooo scared like....:rolleyes:bring your whip,chains,and handcuffs...I am single afterall :D:D:p;)

and carol said i could have the double...:whistle:

DO YOU MIND!!!!!!

I am a woman of advancing years, i've run away from the dirty filthy smutty allan g thread and come over here for a little chat-ette, and the potty mouthing is over here now too!

MRS DEPP! MRS DEPP? come and sort this pair out!

ooooooohhhhh :D

xxx

she cudnt sort out a fly....pmsl!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :p:p

*running....must go quicker:eek:

Back