Last Person To Post Wins

:D Becky is just a young whippersnapper who needs a firm hand every now and then, and she is the worst for peddeling smut on here, im the other side of 40 now and she is very cheeky to her elders :D

lol.....she'll be on here in a bit wondering what on earth has been going on!

xxx

:D Becky is just a young whippersnapper who needs a firm hand every now and then, and she is the worst for peddeling smut on here, im the other side of 40 now and she is very cheeky to her elders :D

ooohh a firm hand....I LIKE I LIKE>>>> :p:p:p:p:p cheeky yes...have you not got that already because of my username...misscheeky....??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

oh i cant wait to spank u in liverpool mwhahaha:eek::eek:;)

am i scaring u yet!!!!!!!!pmsl

lol.....she'll be on here in a bit wondering what on earth has been going on!

xxx

haha carol will spend ages reading up on the going's on then be too tired to play!!!

isnt that right carol???? :p:p:p

lub u!! xx:copon:

ooohh a firm hand....I LIKE I LIKE>>>> :p:p:p:p:p cheeky yes...have you not got that already because of my username...misscheeky....??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

haha carol will spend ages reading up on the going's on then be too tired to play!!!

i bloody love minimins!

xxxx

am i scaring u yet!!!!!!!!pmslxx:copon:

:D Me scared, never, you will have to get me first cos if ispank you it will sting :D

:D We will, right im off to work, see how many villians i catch tonight, i will be back in the morning to claim my prize :D

unlucky! this is what happens when you let your guard down....mrs depp will be along in a sec to beat me up, but for the moment...

I WIN!!! I WIN!!! I WIN!!!

XXX

ohhh Im soooo sooooo scared like....:rolleyes:bring your whip,chains,and handcuffs...I am single afterall :D:D:p;)

and carol said i could have the double...:whistle:

No I didn't little miss liar pants!! :p:D

she cudnt sort out a fly....pmsl!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :p:p

*running....must go quicker:eek:

Yeah keep running Becky..........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You'd scare anybody with all your talk! :rolleyes:

Yes lol!! It wouldn't take me so long if you didn't spend ALL DAY posting on here though!! :rolleyes:

Jog on Becky................lub ya!! :copon:

well u should be scared...us irish are MAD!!!!!!!!mwhahahaaha :eek: i hope you and carol are going to show me a good time :p[/QUOTE]

Oooh it's gonna be soooo exciting Becky!! I've got a couple of trips lined up for us, one is on the bus that goes into the water at the Dock. There's also a tour bus that goes around the various places connected with The Beatles. The museum and the art gallery then a bit of shopping! :D:D

Oooh it's gonna be soooo exciting Becky!! I've got a couple of trips lined up for us, one is on the bus that goes into the water at the Dock. There's also a tour bus that goes around the various places connected with The Beatles. The museum and the art gallery then a bit of shopping! :D:D

OOOOH i love those amphibious buses!!! (sorry about sp) i wonder if they still have that map thing that was on This Morning?
xxx

oh no chick...it used to be on ages ago when richard and judy used to do this morning in liverpool...they had a big floating map in the dock, and the weather man used to row out to the map and present the weather report on this big floating map thing, he used to leap across from england to ireland, and back again...v funny....think he fell in once or twice!

xx

oh no chick...it used to be on ages ago when richard and judy used to do this morning in liverpool...they had a big floating map in the dock, and the weather man used to row out to the map and present the weather report on this big floating map thing, he used to leap across from england to ireland, and back again...v funny....think he fell in once or twice!

xx

hehehehe!! yeah i remember that alright haha it was soo funny!! wonder did he ever fall in!??

Oh that's it Rach, I couldn't remember the word amphibious lol!! It's only small but goes in deep onto the dock, you'll love it! :D It's nothing to be scared of Becky as it doesn't go much deeper than about a third up the side of the bus. :D

Yeah they've still got the map too, although I think it's only used on our local news channel now. When I took the kids to the museum last week there was a whole area dedicated to musicians from Liverpool right from the 1950's to present day. They had the original stage that the Beatles played their first gig on when they were called the Quarrymen. :D

Back