Last Person To Post Wins

Naughty naughty Sonia! :p:p

MRS DEPP WINS!!!

:D Everybody move over the real WINNER!! Is back from his chores, so get out of the way or i will steamroll you all in persuit of the crown. :p

My name is Allan G and I pledge that the georgous sonia is the true winner and wearer of the crown of this thread and anyone who says otherwise will be arrested and the key will be thrown away.

Allan you are a sweety well you all heard what the man said. :giggle::angeldevil::queen:

Allan you are a sweety well you all heard what the man said. :giggle::angeldevil::queen:

:D Lies all Lies, she drugged me first and abused my body till she got me to sign the confesion :D

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, but into my eyes. Look into my eyes, in a few seconds you will all fall into a deep deep sleep and when you awake you will all be compelled to declare Mrs Depp the winner of this thread. I will count to 5 and when I click my fingers you will awake......1....2......3....4.....5!

MRS DEPP WINS THE THREAD CROWN!! YAY!!!!:D:D:D:p

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, but into my eyes. Look into my eyes, in a few seconds you will all fall into a deep deep sleep and when you awake you will all be compelled to declare Mrs Depp the winner of this thread. I will count to 5 and when I click my fingers you will awake......1....2......3....4.....5!

MRS DEPP WINS THE THREAD CROWN!! YAY!!!!:D:D:D:p

It didnt work Mrs Depp I am still wearing my crown.:D

It didnt work Mrs Depp I am still wearing my crown.:D

:D Nor me, your powers must be failing carol, anyway look after the crown whilst i`m watch ing the rugby, a small matter of us against the Aussies:D

Back