Last Person To Post Wins

That's right Sazzy..I'm back to collect my crown.

:D Ladies, ladies, it is my crown, and no matter how much you try and gang up on me, you will never knock me off top spot, i`m the winner!!!:D

"Evenin' all".:D

:D Evening Carol, did you see Johnny on Sky movies tonight?? :D

Now you know better than to tease me like that Allan! :sigh: I worked until 10.30pm then picked Chris up from his mate's and have just put my jammies on and made a cuppa. Anyway, I don't get Sky. What was on?

Now you know better than to tease me like that Allan! :sigh: I worked until 10.30pm then picked Chris up from his mate's and have just put my jammies on and made a cuppa. Anyway, I don't get Sky. What was on?

:D Pirates II Dead mans chest, we watched it again even though we have seen all of them :D

Yeah we've seen all of them too. :D Just waiting for III to come out on dvd and we'll have the set.:D

I WIN!!:p

:D My Mrs prefers Orlando to Johnny, but she likes Patrick Swayze the best:D

Ah well if we didn't have our dreams then life would be very boring wouldn't it? ;):D I bet she says that to you when you're dreaming of Pamela Anderson or whoever it is you dream of lol!:D

:D Pamela Who??, her with the big airbags, no thanx:D

Well that was just the first name I plucked out of my head - sorry! :eek:

:D Does nothing for me whatsoever, anyway it`s well past your bedtime, so off you go and let me wear my crown in peace :D

I'll let you think that if it keeps you happy! lol ;):D

:D Typical woman, Speaking with fork tongue as usual, when are you going to realise men dont do subtle hints, if you want something just come out and speak your mind, without mincing your words :D

:D Typical woman, Speaking with fork tongue as usual, when are you going to realise men dont do subtle hints, if you want something just come out and speak your mind, without mincing your words :D

Oh so you men are allowed to play games but we're not?;) :D

If I spoke my mind to a bloke he'd run a mile - you men can't handle women who do that - you want us all to be helpless and shy and gauche so that you can all feel like big strong men! :D

Back