Last Person To Post Wins

He must be sulking lol! :D:D

I am laughing at the cat litter tray joke...........and the best you could come back with Allan was the one above the fire place, Mrs D strikes again......playing on the ranges huh, what is your handicap!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:D Firing Range, try to keep up with the conversation luv :p

I saw you more or a lover than a fighter hence why I thought you meant golf range.......opps now I need to be more careful as I know you have trigger finger!

I saw you more or a lover than a fighter hence why I thought you meant golf range.......opps now I need to be more careful as I know you have trigger finger!

:D i use the both types of Range one for my job, the other as a pastime, i`m better at shooting than i am at golf though :D and i still have the crown :p

fine thanks Allan, Sun is shining and the sea is sparkling...what more could I want......................................................................................Oh yes!! MY CROWN..

fine thanks Allan, Sun is shining and the sea is sparkling...what more could I want......................................................................................Oh yes!! MY CROWN..

:D MY CROWN!!!.......:D

My Crown Now!!!

My Crown Now!!!

:D Another member of my hareem, i`m sorry to inform you all that i am the winner and owner of the crown, and as my servants you may not lay claim to my throne :D

Sorry, but the crown is mine!

Very ticklish, so no to feathers!! Whips....hmmm...leave welts!

Being a Copper...what about handcuffs?!
Oooo the crown is mine!!! Lol

Back