Last Person To Post Wins

Well guys, it looks like you've been very determined so far, but another player is here.......Looks like I win.:p

Nah nothing much planned for this weekend. I'm back at work for 3 1/2 hours tomorrow night. Also got a bloke coming round to have a look at my bathroom floor before laying new lino. Have to get Amy some new school shoes too (she's terrible! Her shoes only look new for about 2 weeks! lol). :rolleyes::D

Suppose I'll have to start saving up for my decorating too after christmas - need laminate for the living room, paint for the kitchen, my room need decorating, the hall/stairs too. The list goes on and on lol!

you are like an action man........I bet the course is something like " cops and robbers, the professional way to handle a fiesta":D

Hi Allan,

My hubby would love your job. He's a driving instructor, but I think he'd love to be a police officer..........especially a traffic cop. He'd be fab. I've told him he should go for it, but you know what its like when you reach a certain age........starting all over again. Its not easy.:D

you are like an action man........I bet the course is something like " cops and robbers, the professional way to handle a fiesta":D

:D One of my mates is on the course at the moment, he told me to pack plenty of underware :eek: the cars are Volvo T5s and it`s full speed everywhere, he did say the hotel was a bit like Fawlty Towers though :D This is the Advanced + driving course :p

Hi Allan,

My hubby would love your job. He's a driving instructor, but I think he'd love to be a police officer..........especially a traffic cop. He'd be fab. I've told him he should go for it, but you know what its like when you reach a certain age........starting all over again. Its not easy.:D

:D Tell him to go for it, i was 34 when i joined, i had 9 good years in the Army, a few Naff jobs in between, lorry driver, Bus Driver, Store Detective, you are never to old :D

Mrs D, YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO MENTION AN OLDIE LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS, our younger viewers may not remember, you can say The Bill!
So Allan, my friend is a dog handler and he wears rather tight trousers with this gorgeous body armour and David Beckham Police shades.......do you make the uniform look good?

Mrs D, YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO MENTION AN OLDIE LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS, our younger viewers may not remember, you can say The Bill!

Nah BB - don't watch the Bill! :D:D

So Allan, my friend is a dog handler and he wears rather tight trousers with this gorgeous body armour and David Beckham Police shades.......do you make the uniform look good?

Well do ya Allan? DO YA?! :D:D

Hopefully Allan is now running around trying to find some photos so we can swoon...........................or he has gone all shy.................crowns don't look good on shy people:p

have we finally lost him in our hour of need................maybe the glint of the crown will bring him round

:D No ladies not lurking, just an early start, it`s now just after 5am, and i`m off to work soon, but the crown is still mine!!! :D

crown back with me, 5am is just tooooo early, I bet it was freezing this morning, hope you had a warm cuppa ready for you - have a good day

Back