Last Person To Post Wins

Oh no it's not! ;):D It's mine! :p

that would be bliss if not for my teenager singing along to the songs, I heard the west side story one and I kinda drifted off into a world of romance and Saturday nights out.......then I came back with a bang and realised that was long ago and now only happened in the movies!:(

La la la la laaaaaa!! :D:D

*Mrs Depp skips into the thread to claim her crown and skips out with it firmly on her bonce!*

:D Allan sneaks up behind Carol, trips her up as she skips and takes the crown whilst she is falling. ( That will teach you not to take things that dont belong to you) :p

:D Allan sneaks up behind Carol, trips her up as she skips and takes the crown whilst she is falling. ( That will teach you not to take things that dont belong to you) :p

As she falls to the ground Carol grabs Allan by the *****.:eek: He lands face down and Carol manages to grab her crown and put it back on her head. (That will teach you not to take things that don't belong to you!):p:p

As she falls to the ground Carol grabs Allan by the *****.:eek: He lands face down and Carol manages to grab her crown and put it back on her head. (That will teach you not to take things that don't belong to you!):p:p

:D Ah but Allan is wearing a protective box, which foils carols attempts to get his crown jewels ( and the real Crown) i now do a vanishing act with it, to return next weekend after my first week on my course :D

but Allan's box is made of sponge so we squeeze gently and without heitation he gives up the crown as he knows he is beaten. He then admits to us being the stronger sex and says he won't play with us anymore as the humiliation is too much:D:D:D:D:eek::D:D:D

morning, are we the early birds? I am on the pc to keep away from the kitchen as my hubby is cooking full english:mad: and the smells seem to be hitting a spot in my brain and telling me how gorgeous it would taste. My office is upstairs so when I come in here I can't smell it:(

but Allan's box is made of sponge so we squeeze gently and without heitation he gives up the crown as he knows he is beaten. He then admits to us being the stronger sex and says he won't play with us anymore as the humiliation is too much:D:D:D:D:eek::D:D:D

:D Never, you can try to torture me as much as you want, but i will never give up the crown :D it`s coming with me to Wales this afternoon, :p

Back