Last Person To Post Wins

Morning! Happy Valentines Day you two. :D

Your'e both wrong cos it's mine.

:D Sorry ladies but i am the champion and the :king2: is mine, not yours so go away and leave your king to be pampered and romanced by his faithful subjects, if you want me i will be in my hareem :p you can join in if you come bearing gifts for your illustrious leader:D

:D Sorry ladies but i am the champion and the :king2: is mine, not yours so go away and leave your king to be pampered and romanced by his faithful subjects, if you want me i will be in my hareem :p you can join in if you come bearing gifts for your illustrious leader:D

Anyway Allan, shouldn't you be busy putting a smile on Lesley's face by now? ;)

Anyway Allan, shouldn't you be busy putting a smile on Lesley's face by now? ;)

:D i did :p anyway i have to go, i have got a weigh in at 10 and im going for a haircut after, so i will catch you later and dont think for a moment i wont punish anyone who tries to nick my crown when i`m out or you will be :whoopass:

:D i did :p anyway i have to go, i have got a weigh in at 10 and im going for a haircut after, so i will catch you later and dont think for a moment i wont punish anyone who tries to nick my crown when i`m out or you will be :whoopass:

Yeah Right!! We're SO scared!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

GOT IT !!!:rolleyes:

Quick Maggie!! RUN!! I'll keep Allan busy while you hide the crown!! :D

Good Morning :smoke::queen:.......:p:p:p:p

Back