Last Person To Post Wins

MORNING!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

No need to shout, you might wake Allan! lol

:sign0151:......your Queen is not usually around at this time of day....is she? ;):D:D:D

Oh yes she is !!!!! It is I !

Lol.....I've told you to ease off that dodgy tea that has dillusional properties Maggie....!!!!!!;):D

Not bad thanks Maggie. :D It's half term and I had started to prepare myself for the usual "I'm bored" chanting from Chris and Amy. Then I decided to bypass all that and try to get them to have fun. So Monday we went to World Museum in Liverpool and had a great time! :D Tuesday we just drove into Little Crosby (about 10 mins from us) and fed the ducks in a little pond amongst the houses. Then today we went back to Crosby Marina and had a long walk in the sunshine, went from one side of the Marina to the other picking up all sorts of shells, taking pics and trying to count all the Tin Men. :D

I've not seen Chris so happy for such a long long time, it's lovely to see him smiley and happy. :D:D

Thats lovely Mrs D. the weather has been glorious this week. Lucky that The kids can get out in the fresh air.

I have spent most of this week visiting my friend Colin in hospital and walking his dog. Feel exhausted really, but, I think he is going to be in hospital for quite a while yet.

You must be mentally exhausted as well as physically Maggie, what with all the worry about Colin's health etc.

Don't forget to take care of yourself too, we don't want you going awol from Minimins now do we? :D

thanks Carol, I am trying to but, when things need to be done There's only really me that he will trust to do them. Old people can be really funny about who goes in there home. He is a stubbon, independant old man (bless).

I think we get on so well, he reminds me alot of my own Dad (lost 23 years ago). Colin calls me his surrogate daughter, he and his late wife never had any family. Quite sad really.

thanks Carol, I am trying to but, when things need to be done There's only really me that he will trust to do them. Old people can be really funny about who goes in there home. He is a stubbon, independant old man (bless).

I think we get on so well, he reminds me alot of my own Dad (lost 23 years ago). Colin calls me his surrogate daughter, he and his late wife never had any family. Quite sad really.

Aww Maggie, they do get set in their ways don't they? At least he's still independant and happy to do things for himself when he's well enough? I know my mum (72) regularly refuses help from us when we offer, she'd ask for help rather than have us assume she needs us! Confusing, I know, but she's a stubborn one too! :rolleyes::D

:DMorning all, how are we today on this day of love and romance?? :D As it`s valentines day you may shower your :king2:with kisses and i sent to you all a :hug99:.

Back