Last Person To Post Wins

:D Oh well it looks like everyonje has given up playing today so i will take the winners spot today :D

evening Allan, long time no speak

wots not fair

you saying....hello Allan, long time, no speak.......

thought this thread was one word only......

......or have I missed somefink ?????? (probably......:rolleyes:)

oops....it WAS me :eek::eek:

bein a plonker.......SORRY !!

does that mean I win ??????

you saying....hello Allan, long time, no speak.......

thought this thread was one word only......

......or have I missed somefink ?????? (probably......:rolleyes:)

:D Your on the wrong thread, this is the last person to post wins, so that would be me then, Hi maggie, i`ve been working hard as usual, but full of Man Flu at the moment, feel quite rough :(

Man flu OMG thats awful.....hehe

:D It`s just a head cold but still a pain, my throat is sore and i have had hardly any sleep in the past few days due to roadworks right outside my house :mad:

Aww poor Allan suffering with Man Flu! :eek: Come and rest your poor head on my chest you poor weak man you! :(

Yeah Right!! And I'll snatch my crown back while you're feeling so low! lol!:p:p

:DI`m not resting my head on your puppies, Mrs g would be very upset:p, i`m not on my death bed just yet, i have enough energy to defend my crown from would be thiefs :p

:DI`m not resting my head on your puppies, Mrs g would be very upset:p, i`m not on my death bed just yet, i have enough energy to defend my crown from would be thiefs :p

I didn't invite you to rest your head on my puppies! I said my chest - the area between my neck and my pups! It's called your chest?! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't invite you to rest your head on my puppies! I said my chest - the area between my neck and my pups! It's called your chest?! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I like my women like my chicken, legs and breast is best :p

:D So, you've always told us you're a 'new man' when really you're a sexist pig? Have you been lying to us Allan? You're not so perfect after all? :eek::eek::eek:

:p I have never lied to anyone, Just cos i can cook, sew wash and iron and know one end of a hoover from the other doesnt mean i have to give up my manly traits and turn into a shrinking violet:p

Back