Last Person To Post Wins

Afternoon all

I'm soooooooo Cold Mrs D, Going to get my PJ's on soon and wrap up in my thick dressing gown. My feet are like ice. Heating s on full. Hot coffee to heat my hands up.
I hate the cold, bring on Summer.

Hows you?

If it's the king's duty to make us laugh and you're supposed to be king, when are you gonna start making us laugh? 'Cos I've not seen any funnies yet! :p:D:D

:D Hi all, look in the Mirror carol, thats funny, it makes me laugh anyway :p

Aww wrap up warm Maggie! I've had an extra layer on in the house today too, I must get around to having my gas fire fitted lol!

I'm not too bad, just about to take Amy to Beavers so won't be around till after 7 again. Then I'll put my jim jams on and my big fleecy dressing gown and try and hog the pc! :D:D

I'll get you back for that one..............be afraid, be VERY afraid!!! :mad:

:D OOOh i`m shaking in my size 10s, NOT!!!!! :D you will have to bring your step ladder so you can reach, now bow down in front of your lord and master :p

:D Morning all, off to work again with my crown, it`s raining now so i will have to keep it out of the rain for today and hide it from you lot :D

Well I am in another world then because I am up a snowy mountain and the sun is blazing. The Queen is on her state visit to the french alps but I am still in touch with my people and keep a daily check on their wellbeing. Sorry to hear your all so cold - have a royal hug :hug99:
my friends.
I continue to rule over the CD with daily weight loss; well not everyday but dropping all the time - no cheating. I wouldnt want to be knocked off my throne now would I. (that's rhetorical Mrs. D/Hedgemag/ and particularly Allan who might handcuff me and send me to the Tower)

Last edited:
:D Sorry but i declare myself the WINNER!!!! as no one has posted for 12 hours, this thread will close at midnight :p

Back