Last Person To Post Wins

Oh look I'm all alone on my thread! :D:p Think I'll take a stroll and survey my Queendom......tra la laaaa! :D

Nice to see you're seeing sense hunny! Thank you! :p:D

IT = Allan At least that's what I understood Maggie to mean lol! :D

Could you give my hedge a little trim while you're around please? It's growing so fast - must be all the rain we've had lately! ;):D

:D What would you like, a brazilian or a full trim, or even a complete removal???? :rolleyes:

:D What would you like, a brazilian or a full trim, or even a complete removal???? :rolleyes:

Hmmm... Brazillian sounds a bit too risque for me. ;)
Complete removal? God that sounds so painful!!! :eek:
Full trim please! Short back and sides if possible as they tend to become a bit unruly if they're not trimmed regularly! :D:D

Carol dahhhhhhhling....how are you?????;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hmmm... Brazillian sounds a bit too risque for me. ;)
Complete removal? God that sounds so painful!!! :eek:
Full trim please! Short back and sides if possible as they tend to become a bit unruly if they're not trimmed regularly! :D:D

:D Is it a Hegde or bush you need seeing to??? :rolleyes:

What a silly question! It's a bush of course! ;):D

LMAO!!!!!!.....:D:D:D:D:D

I'm doing ok hun......still in search of gorgeous male....shame there's none to be found in these parts:rolleyes:;):D

What a silly question! It's a bush of course! ;):D

:D Well i think after all the grief you have given me in the past, i shall use a pair of tweezers and pull them out one by one, that will make your eyes water :p

Blackpool? Where's Blackpool? ;)

I heard it was full of OAP's wanting to lick ice cream and snooze on benches on the promenade.....:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Blackpool? Where's Blackpool? ;)

I heard it was full of OAP's wanting to lick ice cream and snooze on benches on the promenade.....:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D No that is morecambe, this place rocks, its full of stag and hen parties, more pubs and clubs per sqaure mile than anywhere in the country :D

Yes I seem to be in a playful mood don't I? :D:D

And no you're not the winner 'cos I am! :p:p:p:p

:D Well you will have to play with yourself for a bit, the apprentice is on, so i will be back at 10 :D

Back