Last Person To Post Wins

:D Good morning all, your lord and master is here again, to carry on the fight for another day :D The crown is mine all mine, and no one is getting thier hands on my jewels today :rolleyes:

Morning!! :D Your Queen is here! :D:D

:D I m still about, just popped in for a shake before i was and hoover my car, it is hot outside and i intend staying out for as long as i can, :p

yeah its prob real dirrrrrrty just like its owner....oh by the way I WIN :D

:eek: What are you trying to say??? i wash my car once a week :p but im still the winner of this thread :D

:eek: What are you trying to say??? i wash my car once a week :p but im still the winner of this thread :D

Im saying that you are a dirrrrty boy have you some kind of problemo??? once a week bloody hell you will have it washed away, mine is lucky to get washed once a year!!

Im saying that you are a dirrrrty boy have you some kind of problemo??? once a week bloody hell you will have it washed away, mine is lucky to get washed once a year!!

:D You should team up with my wife, i have just washed hers and got a carrier bags worth of empty wrappers and other rubbish out of it, mind you for being a good boy im on a promise later :p:D

:D You should team up with my wife, i have just washed hers and got a carrier bags worth of empty wrappers and other rubbish out of it, mind you for being a good boy im on a promise later :p:D

g's ur a good fella to have around my bf would no more wash my car. I actually just hoovered it and got it washed last week thought it will be nice and shiny now in the sun but its all dusty now on the outside!!I always get a bag full of crap out of it to,then i get baby wipes and clean the inside and tidy up cd's ive millions!!! and ewwww to much information there allan!!!!!!!!! what would mrs D say :eek:

g's ur a good fella to have around my bf would no more wash my car. I actually just hoovered it and got it washed last week thought it will be nice and shiny now in the sun but its all dusty now on the outside!!I always get a bag full of crap out of it to,then i get baby wipes and clean the inside and tidy up cd's ive millions!!! and ewwww to much information there allan!!!!!!!!! what would mrs D say :eek:

:D she is at work, so i will have to read her post when i get up at 5am for my overtime shift tomorrow :D but i still win :p

Back