Last Person To Post Wins

:airquote:whippersnappers:airquote:

thats not even a proper word silly....:whistle:

:D Oh yes it is, look in the Oxford English Dictionary, WHIPPERSNAPPER n1, a small child, 2 an insignificant but presumptous or intrusive ( Young) person :D see i do my research first and the above sums you up to a tee :p

:D Oh yes it is, look in the Oxford English Dictionary, WHIPPERSNAPPER n1, a small child, 2 an insignificant but presumptous or intrusive ( Young) person :D see i do my research first and the above sums you up to a tee :p

aaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha i knew you had a dictionary beside you, you would never have known that on your own :p at least im not past it :D :D

aaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha i knew you had a dictionary beside you, you would never have known that on your own :p at least im not past it :D :D

:D Plenty of life in the old dog just yet, i could keep up with you if you ran away :D not ready for my pipe and slippers just yet :p

'Ello ello ello - wot's gon' on 'ere then? Becky you getting yourself into trouble with Mr Plod? :rolleyes: You know that given the chance he'll slap your bum and chain you up don't you? :rolleyes::D

afternoon mrs d.

Noo im not afraid of him one bit :D :D im not a looser like u hahaha!!!!!!!!! :p

'Ello ello ello - wot's gon' on 'ere then? Becky you getting yourself into trouble with Mr Plod? :rolleyes: You know that given the chance he'll slap your bum and chain you up don't you? :rolleyes::D

:D Wish full thinking, i would chain her up and leave her there:D i have got my spare cuffs ready for you on saturday carol :D

Back