Last Person To Post Wins

no im good :D i never got it with sophie so im hoping il be good this time round aswell :) i just feel tired but have to get up alot earlier these morning now shes in playschool..the days seem so long :(

:D Just remember your eating for two, you will only have to diet when baby arrives :D

:D Let us know if you have any strange cravings :D

last time i had awful cravings for marxepan ya know the yellow stuf they stick on xmas cakes yes i know no wonder im a fatty!

Did you see my reply to your thread the other day.... take it easy and stick with healthy eating :D

yeah i saw it debs, im gonna go back to unislim its kinda like ww i did it before and lost 3stone with it so will stick with it until after babs gets here :) cant wait :)

I stayed with SW when I was pregnant with Jamie (he's 6 now). I think I gained about 2 stone in total (as opposed to four with Cameron!! :eek:)

I went into class the day after he was born and had lost 21lbs :D

And someone asked how long I had... till I pointed him out in the baby seat at my feet lol!

:D Yuk, marzipan, i hate it, i didnt have any of my wedding cake, cant stand the stuff :D

I stayed with SW when I was pregnant with Jamie (he's 6 now). I think I gained about 2 stone in total (as opposed to four with Cameron!! :eek:)

I went into class the day after he was born and had lost 21lbs :D

And someone asked how long I had... till I pointed him out in the baby seat at my feet lol!

:rotflmao::rotflmao: hope i only gain 2stone ish but knowing me i will go mad.

:D Yuk, marzipan, i hate it, i didnt have any of my wedding cake, cant stand the stuff :D

ohh its yummy hmmm would love some now :D

Should have had a chocolate one :D
(Mind you, mine we needed a hacksaw to break through the icing!!!)

Back