Last Person To Post Wins

i know ya didnt but im just saying im not!! oh and im certainly not one on my thread either :p :p :p

See....you're dreaming again Becky....lol. You've forgotten to take those tablets haven't you sweetie :p:)

Thank you for keeping my crown warm for a few days...xxx:D:D:D:D:D:D

r to the o to the f to the l :p

I like it in this thread, it's got a log fire and is all cosy lol

We've got a cocktail bar as well in here Mr W, there on the left next to the 8ft long leather sofa. Help yourself to a drinky or 2 as it is after 8pm isn't it?..lol ;):D

Becky almost tricked me into thinking I was in her diary thread... so, that's your dirty tactic eh? Flirting with me to confuse me!!!

:rotflmao:

Oh, she'll use any tactic won't you Becky babes?...:p:D:D:D

Flirty Girty though eh Becky?...lol. Mr W will be wondering what he's let himself in for on this thread ;):p:D

hehe!!! i dont think he has really truly realised yet the filth that does go on here!!

r to the o to the f to the l :p

I like it in this thread, it's got a log fire and is all cosy lol

and it has whips, handcuffs, etc etc!!

See....you're dreaming again Becky....lol. You've forgotten to take those tablets haven't you sweetie :p:)

Thank you for keeping my crown warm for a few days...xxx:D:D:D:D:D:D

me dreaming??? hahaha I think that is you my friend! :p

Becky almost tricked me into thinking I was in her diary thread... so, that's your dirty tactic eh? Flirting with me to confuse me!!!

:rotflmao:

ahh you were getting confused silly!! :p :p :giggle::giggle:

We've got a cocktail bar as well in here Mr W, there on the left next to the 8ft long leather sofa. Help yourself to a drinky or 2 as it is after 8pm isn't it?..lol ;):D

ive never been offerered cocktails before only a good slapping...:cry:

Dagnammit, now I want my Famous Grouse! Temptation is calling me :eek:

go on have one just the one mind!!:rolleyes:

Evening all :)

*Thinking about this one... carefully*

The person under me has stinky feet!!!

:D Morning all, the king is back, so give up all hope of winning, the top spot is already taken :p

:wavey: u all packed? Dont worry about the crown while your away it will be safe with me queen becky :D

:D Yep all packed and ready to go, my crown is only on loan whilst im in spain, you never know i may tear myself away from the bar and sneak in and pinch it back :D

:D Excuse me??? this post started in 2007, i was here on day two, so as a new commer you are well down the pecking order, just like Becky, all you wannabees can leave now, cos i am the winner :p

Back