five posts on the trot!!!

thats it - game over I win

I reign supreme!

xxx

Oh no you don't!! I'm behind you!!!

And now I'm in front of you wearing MY sparkly crown!! :p:p:D

Oh no you don't!! I'm behind you!!!

And now I'm in front of you wearing MY sparkly crown!! :p:p:D

erm....you can't just wander onto my thread willy nilly and take my crown....i've guarded this kingdom with my life - i've slayed dragons and everything!

:eek:
mutter mutter thinks she can come on here chuh! mutter mutter

well i suppose if i HAVE to give my crown to someone, you'll do. that becky wouldn't even polish the crown.

don't get too comfy in it though....I'm only letting you borrow it for a little while.:D

xxx

Oh that's okay, I've got my own crown, see my Meez is wearing my 'weekend crown' and the sparkly diamond on is my 'weekday crown' lol! A girl can never have too many shiny, sparkly, pretty things! :D:D

P.S. I know what you're saying about Becky, she's not one for polishing anyway is she lol??! ;):D

running from becky now!!!

the cheek ye are right i dont polish the crown and ye know why........cuz i am the queen therfor i do no cleaning as such thats what ye my slaves are for :D:D

A girl can never have too many shiny, sparkly, pretty things! :D:D

P.S. I know what you're saying about Becky, she's not one for polishing anyway is she lol??! ;):D

Couldn't agree more about shiny twinkly things.

Becky wouldn't know a can of pledge if it jumped up and bit her on the bum - can you imagine, smudgy fingerprints on my best sparkly crown?? Ooooh terrible!! It would never do!

xxx

the cheek ye are right i dont polish the crown and ye know why........cuz i am the queen therfor i do no cleaning as such thats what ye my slaves are for :D:D

well blow me down with a feather! miss cheeky appears! where've you been?

xxx

Back