Last Person To Post Wins

Awww :hug99: do you know him from college?

yeah right!!!!!!! next ul be asking me when i went to the loo last!!!

he's just a good friend thats all..one of those whos always there in times of need but nothing has ever happened between us but that might change i dont know!!

aww i feel bad now! i was only jokin dont worry hun if anything happens you will be the 1st to know!! :hug99:

now where did i leave my crown..

aww i feel bad now! i was only jokin dont worry hun if anything happens you will be the 1st to know!! :hug99:

now where did i leave my crown..

No!! Don't!! I'm not trying to make you feel bad - honestly! :D:D I was only messing with you. :D

Just to show how nice and kind I am and how special you are, I'll let you sit on my throne for the rest of tonight 'cos I need to go to bed before my face falls onto my keyboard! :rolleyes: God these tablets work fast lol!! :D BUT, only for tonight the throne and crown are mine again tomorrow!! :p

:D Morning all, the real winner is back, and off to bed, i want to hear all about this FRIEND of yours becky :rolleyes:

:D Evening all, im back in the land of the living, sort off, i hate friday nights, its the only night of the week were i carry a spare set of cuffs, but im still winning :D

Till I spotted ya and as usual, couldnt resist annoying you heheheheh

(seeing as I've been a good friend and NOT texted while you're sleeping lmao..for a change!)

:D Just as im going out the door, i switch my phone off durning the day now, catch you on sunday night, must dash, gotta go via the post office and pick a parcel up :D

:D Just as im going out the door, i switch my phone off durning the day now, catch you on sunday night, must dash, gotta go via the post office and pick a parcel up :D

heheh. I'll hold you to that! be good :rolleyes:

you think so!?!?!?!?!

erm tis queen rachael reigning supreme!

xxx

poor rach and carol still deluded....:rolleyes:

You're the deluded one miss cheeky pants! You have left your throne unguarded and I am swiping it from beneath you! HA HA!

xxx

Back